The Major Low RPM Commercial Burr Grinder from Mazzer is the epitome of what a commercial grinder should be. It handles a huge amount of coffee with a four-pound bean hopper and industrial-grade 83mm burr grinder plates. But it's not all power and muscle, the Major also has a tasteful and attractive steel housing, a well-designed exterior that is meant to take center stage in your coffee shop or kitchen. We think it's safe to say that there's nothing minor about this Major, especially when it comes to the exceedingly fine control and quality the Major allows.
- Large Capacity - The sturdy clear plastic bean hopper with finger guard holds holds a whopping 4 pounds of beans.
- Consistent Grind - The 83mm stable stainless steel burr grinders are flat and remove for easy cleaning.
- Stepless Adjustment - Features a stepless micro-metrical grind adjustment for total control over the precise grind of your beans.
- Dosing Control - Use the manual dosing control to advance between 5.5g to 8.0g of fresh espresso at a time.
- Huge Blades - The giant burr blades ensure that it can handle the large quantities of beans it holds.
- Large Hopper - Super large hopper holds four pounds of beans.
- Large Size - With large quantities and output comes a huge footprint. This is not a machine that can be tucked under a counter.
- Too Much Machine? - This is a high quality, high quantity commercial style grinder. Make sure the features fit your home needs.
What it Covers: Mazzer grinders
Length: 1 Year
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand was bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Bean Hopper Capacity
No Progamming - All Manual
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
In the coffee world, the Mazzer grinder is truly beloved. Mazzer was founded by Luigi Mazzer, who produced his first grinder using heavy-duty parts in the 1950s. Featuring stepless adjustment for infinite grind settings plus powerful motors and steel burrs, Mazzer grinders are true workhorses that you’ll see in many bustling coffee shops. They’re known for producing consistent, flavorful coffee and espresso grounds time and again, so they’re ideal for commercial applications. Shop for that perfect commercial grade Mazzer Grinder today at Seattle Coffee Gear!