A mug designed specially for coffee drinkers, the notNeutral Lino mug brings bright colors and a bold design to your kitchen. Shaped in dishwasher- and microwave-safe porcelain, the Lino mug's flat thumb grip, thick base and curved lip offer a premier drinking experience from the first sip to the last. Set of two. Each mug holds 10 ounces.
- Thumb-Grip: An asymmetric handle with a flat top makes the Lino mug exceedingly comfortable to handle and hold.
- Coffee Sized: A 10-ounce capacity is just right for most coffee drinkers.
- Curves in all the Right Places: An inward curving lip and a thicker, heat retentive base make the Lino mug a joy to drink from.
- A Drinking Experience: Design jargon aside, these mugs are actually very well made and are nice to drink out of.
- Expensive: As far as mugs go, these are on the pricy side.
Los Angeles based notNeutral was the brainchild of RIOS, a multi-disciplinary design firm focused primarily on architecture and landscapes. The studio created notNeutral in 2001 as a way to express its founders’ beliefs that architecture extends to the entire designed environment—even the products in your kitchen cabinets and bar. In other words, if you want to give your drinkware a high-style upgrade—and make every cup or glass you own a conversation piece—then you’ll love notNeutral.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Caring for the notNeutral Lino Mug
- Dishwasher safe!