notNeutral's Vero Cortado Glass proffers a perfect vessel to showcase your fresh-poured masterpiece. Designed for the cortado—a half-espresso-half-milk drink popular in Spain—the Vero reflects the drink with sharp, faceted angles and crisp clarity. Better, the Vero seeks to improve your pour with a curved interior and heat-retentive glass base. Holds 4 ounces. Dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
- Classy Cortado: This 4-ounce glass is just the thing for a cortado or other short-glass milk drink.
- Made in the USA: notNeutral's Vero glasses are hand-pressed in the USA.
- Heavy Things: Dishwasher- and microwave-save, this glass weigh a whopping 13 ounces.
- Weighty: Everything about the Vero glass looks and feels premium, and it's a joy to drink from.
- Expensive: Boutique design and US manufacturing make for a glass more expensive than most.
Los Angeles based notNeutral was the brainchild of RIOS, a multi-disciplinary design firm focused primarily on architecture and landscapes. The studio created notNeutral in 2001 as a way to express its founders’ beliefs that architecture extends to the entire designed environment—even the products in your kitchen cabinets and bar. In other words, if you want to give your drinkware a high-style upgrade—and make every cup or glass you own a conversation piece—then you’ll love notNeutral.
Product Weight (lbs.)