Save space with the Nuova Simonelli Appia II Compact Commercial Espresso Machine.. Standing 21 inches high, the Appia Compact is great for small spaces. With automatic dosing and a Soft Infusion System, this espresso machine guarantees high-quality soft and creamy espresso shots every time. But don't think its small stature restricts it from doing big things. With the same features as Nuova Simonelli's larger machines, the Appia Compact has automatic backflushing, raised group heads, ergonomic portafilters, an inox steel work tray, two inox steam wands and a hot-water wand.
- Heat Exchanger - With it's copper boiler, this heat exchanger will allow you to brew and steam at the same time with ease and at a faster rate than non-heat exchangers. The temperature will stay consistent through and through from boiler to brew head giving you that ideal shot every time.
- Soft Infusion System - Guarantees soft and creamy espresso shots every time.
- Optional Smart Wand - Allows anyone to make thick and velvety milk-based drinks, always at the same temperature with the proper amount of foam. Select 2 regular steam arms, or 1 regular 1 Auto Steam arm, your choice its that simple.
- Optional Hot Water Spigot Extender - Shown in photo is the optional hot water spigot extender.
- Raised Group Heads - Tall enough to put your cup right underneath the group.
- Cup Warmer - The top of this machine functions wonderfully as a cup warmer, drawing heat directly from the boilers to the stainless steel top, priming those latte and shot glasses for perfect warmth.
- Automatic Dosing - At a push of a button you won't need to worry when to stop or start your ideal shots. The programmable buttons makes measuring the right amount of espresso a piece of cake.
What it Covers: Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino commercial espresso machines
Commercial Espresso Machines: Gold Plan required; 2 year parts and 1 year labor
Commercial Superautomatics: Platinum Plan required; 2 year parts and 1 year labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Nuova Simonelli USA
Contact Information: 360-366-2226
Notes: Commercial espresso machines require Nuova Simonelli Gold or Platinum service plans. Self installation or improper water quality may void your commercial warranty. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
Care and Maintenance
- For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual.
- Back flush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
110V: 1700W | 220V: 2800W
110V | 220V
Product Weight (lbs.)
When you’re shopping for an espresso machine, you have to find the right balance between great features and user-friendliness. Nuova Simonelli espresso machines are a great fit for any user, as they allow even beginner users to pull perfect shots without hours of time spent on training. Seattle Coffee Gear offers a wide range of products from Nuova Simonelli to make sure you get the perfect hardware for your home or business.