Up the ante with Nuova Simonelli's Aurelia II 2 Volumetric Commercial Espresso Machine. A certified World Barista Championship Official Espresso Machine, the Aurelia II Volumetric 2 Group is great for producing quality espresso drinks in high traffic settings. To help keep up with the demands of high volume coffee shops and restaurants, the Aurelia II Volumetric features automatic backflushing, soft infusion for more consistent shots, and ergonomic certification by the European Institute of Ergonomics and Psychology as a safeguard to both the wellness and health of users.
- Heat Exchanger: With it's copper boiler, this heat exchanger will allow you to brew and steam at the same time with ease and at a faster rate than non-heat exchangers. The temperature will stay consistent through and through from boiler to brew head giving you that ideal shot every time.
- Soft Infusion System: Guarantees soft and creamy espresso shots every time.
- Optional Smart Wand: Allows anyone to make thick and velvety milk-based drinks, always at the same temperature with the proper amount of foam. Select two regular steam arms, or one regular and one Auto Steam arm.
- Raised Group Heads: Tall enough to put your cup right underneath the group.
- Loved by Baristas : The Aurelia II introduces four new features your baristas are going to love.
- The Reverse Mirror: Allows the barista to see the shot pour out without having to bend down under the group head
- Cool Touch Steam Wands: No more burnt arms, hands, or egos. Also due to the lack of heat, say goodbye to the milk encrustation you see on every other machine.
- Milk Light: An LED light that points down into the frothing pitcher.
- LED Lights: Soft LED lights illuminate the front of the machine.
What it Covers: Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino commercial espresso machines
Commercial Espresso Machines: Gold Plan required; 2 year parts and 1 year labor
Commercial Superautomatics: Platinum Plan required; 2 year parts and 1 year labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Nuova Simonelli USA
Contact Information: 360-366-2226
Notes: Commercial espresso machines require Nuova Simonelli Gold or Platinum service plans. Self installation or improper water quality may void your commercial warranty. Please speak with your commercial sales rep for details on coverage duration, service level and individual policies.
Care and Maintenance
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Backflush group heads daily
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
2 Group: 23 | 3 Group: 21
2 Group: 33 | 3 Group: 42
2 Group: 23 | 3 Group: 22
2 Group: 4500W | 3 Group: 5000W
2 Group: 220V | 3 Group: 220V
2 Group: 14 L | 3 Group: 17 L
Product Weight (lbs.)
When you’re shopping for an espresso machine, you have to find the right balance between great features and user-friendliness. Nuova Simonelli espresso machines are a great fit for any user, as they allow even beginner users to pull perfect shots without hours of time spent on training. Seattle Coffee Gear offers a wide range of products from Nuova Simonelli to make sure you get the perfect hardware for your home or business.