Rancilio KRYO 65 Commercial Espresso Grinder
Super cooling technology allows the Rancilio KRYO 65 series to bust through beans without overheating the grounds. Special die cast aluminum cooling fins surround the grinding chamber. This allows maximum production with a minimum of heat transfer. Special ThermoSteel burrs allow for consistency and durability. Along with other thoughtful design elements like a removable bean hopper, micrometric grinder adjustment knob and soft grip doser lever, the Kryo encompasses everything you could want in a commercial espresso grinder.
- Commercial Capacity: The powerful motor and grinder unit of this machine can turn beans into espresso in two seconds flat. Designed to deliver 15-20 pounds of ground coffee in an hour, there isn't a coffee shop or cafe around able to provide demand that exceeds the Rancilio's ability to deliver.
- Steel Burr Grinder: The heavy duty 64mm burr grinding plates are made of tempered steel and operate at 1650 RPM (rotations per minute). The cooling technology prevents unnecessary heat build-up and transfer to your coffee beans.
- Coffee Dosing System: The KRYO 65 dosing system adjusts from 5.5 to 10 grams per dose.
- Semi-Automatic or Automatic: Choose from the ST model or the AT model.
- Great Bean Hopper: The Rancilio hopper is made of shock-resistant food-grade polycarbonate that keeps 2.87 pounds of coffee beans sealed so they remain fresh. Self-standing for easy refills.
- Built-In Tamper - Self-centering portafilter holder and ergonomic built-in tamper
- Doser - Easy portioned coffee with a touch of the soft grip lever.
- Volume - If you're not setting up a cafe or office to handle this quantity of coffee, you might want to consider a machine that matches your usage better
What it Covers: Rancilio commercial espresso machines and grinders
Length: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can SCG Repair? No
Care and Maintenance
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your grinder's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm soap and water as needed
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Founded by Roberto Rancilio in 1927, Rancilio has long been an authority in the espresso world. The brewers and grinders built by this brand present a great starting point for a home espresso set up. Their home machines are easy to get started on, but with some practice and care you’ll be producing café quality beverages from the comfort of your kitchen.