This 350-count package of AeroPress filters are the perfect fit for your AeroPress coffee maker. Made of paper, these filters will help you make amazing coffee each and every day!
How the AeroPress Coffee Maker Works
- Water and grounds are mixed together for ten seconds
- Then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in 20 seconds
- The total brewing time of only 30 seconds results in exceptionally smooth flavor
- Makes 1 to 4 cups (1 or 2 mugs) of coffee or espresso
- Includes a pack of 350 micro-filters with purchase
- Made in U.S.A.
- Smooth - The paper AeroPress filters help you make a smooth cup of coffee
- No More Grit - The microfilter removes grit as the coffee is pushed through
- Removes Oils - The paper filters remove some of the coffee oils, which could produces a less robust coffee
- Disposable - Disposable filters are handy but create more waste than reusable filters
Tips and Tricks
Fresh and Clean - Use a new AeroPress paper filter for each batch of coffee
Product Weight (lbs.)
If you’re looking for a way to brew rich, delicious coffee in matter of seconds from virtually anywhere, the AeroPress portable coffee maker is the perfect solution for you. An industry favorite for well over a decade, this all-in-one coffee system utilizes a portable, pressurized chamber to brew great-tasting coffee incredibly quickly. Great for backpackers, travelers, or anyone looking for a great cup on the go, the AeroPress is truly a revolution in coffee brewing. Here at Seattle Coffee Gear, we are proud to carry the AeroPress portable coffee maker and micro-filters.