Add some accuracy to your morning cup with the Oxo Precision Scale and Timer. Built with coffee brewing in mind, the Oxo scale offers 0.1g accuracy, a built-in 10 minute timer, and a silicone heat insulator perfect for cradling your Chemex or V60 and mug. More than just a one-trick pony, the Oxo scale's large format, 6-pound max capacity, and multiple measuring units make it a tool you'll want to use for regular kitchen duty like baking.
- 0.1g Accuracy: 0.1g accuracy is excellent for most pour over recipes.
- Built-in Timer: a built-in timer offers easy one touch activation and a 9:59 limit.
- High Contrast Display: The Oxo's brightly lit display is easy to see even in low light.
- Silicon Sleeve: An optional silicone sleeve helps insulate your scale surface from heat, and helps stop vessels from sliding around mid-brew.
- Big and Bold: The Oxo scale is big enough for larger brewers like a Chemex, and has a bright, easy-reading screen.
- Not a Unitasker: It's size, 6-pound capacity, and multiple weights makes it a scale you'll want to use in the kitchen too!
- Brew Only: This scale is not quite accurate enough for espresso shots.
You probably recognize the name OXO International as a maker of affordable yet high-quality kitchen gadgets, essentials and cookware. What makes OXO accessories so popular is the fact that they’re made with a universal design approach—meaning they’re designed to fit in the hands of most users—and have high-grip, non-slip handles that help keep you in control. For whatever odds and ends your coffee setup needs, checkout our selection of OXO kitchen gear here at Seattle Coffee Gear
Product Weight (lbs.)
Metal and Plastic