Fellow Stagg EKG Variable Temp Kettle
Classy and capable, Fellow's Stagg EKG Variable Temperature Kettle flaunts modern design and easy to use controls. The EKG starts with basics from the original Stagg—conical shape, ergonomic handle and fluted spout—and adds a matching minimalist plinth reminiscent of a vintage turntable. There, an analog jog wheel lets you set temp with a twist, while binary switches on the back of the base designate degrees (Fº or Cº), and whether you want your kettle to hold temp automatically.
- Electronic Temp Control - Accurate to the degree, you can set the Stagg EKG anywhere from 104º and 212º.
- Analog Controls - Controls are intuitive with a single button-dial on the front and rear-mounted switches for holding temperature and setting temperature scale.
- Gooseneck Spout - Mounted low on the kettle with a curved shape and fluted tip, gooseneck pour spouts offer better accuracy and control than standard kettles.
- 60 Minute Hold - With the hold switch on, the EKG will stay at temperature for up to an hour before shutting off.
- Brew Timer - Press-and-hold the dial down for one second (with the kettle at-temp and off-base) to start a brew timer.
- Color Options - Match your kettle to your kitchen with colors available in black, copper, and stainless steel.
- Flat-out Futuristic - Design—as you'd expect from Fellow—is king with the EKG, offering an angular-yet-minimalist look that draws the eye with sharp lines and restrained tech.
- Digital Disguise - The electronic controls and LED screen are well-hidden as a small circular screen and analog dials and toggles, very cool.
- Good Ergonomics - Slightly heavier than the stovetop models, the EKG still offers great pour control with its fluted gooseneck.
- Trust the Temp - The auto-hold is a coffee-saver of a new feature that, frankly, all gooseneck kettles should come with.
- No Sound - Holding temp automatically is still a standout feature, but we wish there was a chime or some kind of indication for when your water was ready.
- Screen - The small circular screen gets the job done, but has a noticeably low resolution.
What it Covers: Stagg EKG and EKG+
Length: 1 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Fellow Products
Warranty Contact Information: email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Care and Maintenance
- Rinse with warm water after each use.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Metal and Plastic