Breville Precision Brewer Coffee Maker - Glass Carafe
- SCG $25 Gift Card $25.00
- Feature-Filled Drip Brewer
- 60-Once Capacity
- Single Cup Option
- SCAA-Rated Gold Cup
There's more than one way to make better coffee with the Breville Precision Brewer. Designed from the outset as a prosumer coffee maker, the Precision Brewer features multiple brewing modes, basket sizes, and methods—and now in a glass carafe and hot plate design. The heart of the brewer lies with its programming options, which enable controls over flow rate, temperature, bloom, and brew time to make everything from individual cups to cold brew. With options for multiple filter types, brew profiles (like fast brew or over ice), and an SCA-certified Gold Cup mode, the Precision Brewer offers unbeatable automated brewing for your kitchen.
- Gold Cup Setting - SCA-certified Gold Cup brewers must brew between 198? and 204?, and complete brewing in under 8 minutes.
- Auto-On - You can program the Precision Brewer to run automatically in a pinch.
- Large Capacity - A 60-ounce max capacity means enough coffee for a crowd.
- Filter Options - The Precision Brewer works with both flat-bottom and melitta #4 filters—and even includes a reusable basket filter.
- Single Cups - Select the single cup setting for speed! Fits a travel mug up to 8 inches tall.
- Setting-Rich - Program everything from bloom to flow rate and temperature.
- Other Methods, Too - The Precision Brewer also supports cold brew and pour over modes too.
- Glass Carafe - This is the glass carafe version. Click here for the stainless carafe version.
- Excellent Coffee - The calibrated Gold Cup setting does an excellent job of making coffee, enough that we rarely need to play with the My Brew mode.
- Options - Still, the customizability of each brew option gives you an unprecedented landscape to play with—-flow rate, temperature, basket type—and all of it is automated.
- Glass Carafe - Even if you aren't one of the few who can taste steel, the glass carafe version looks great (and is easier to clean) than the original stainless.
- Options - Often times, the last thing you want in the morning is to stare at a backlit screen and click through menus with a dial.
- Wattage Woes - At a whopping 1700W, you may need to run this on its own circuit.
Tips and Tricks
Note: Single Cup mode will use full tank capacity.
What it Covers: Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
Length: 2 Years Oracle Touch, Oracle, Dual Boiler, Barista Touch, Barista Pro, Bambino and Precision Brewer, 1 Year (All other new equipment)
Who Supports the Warranty: Breville USA
Warranty Contact Information: 866-273-8455
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes (Espresso Machines Only)
Can SCG Repair? Yes Read more about our repair services.
Note: Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.
Care and Maintenance
- Wash carafe and goldtone filter after every use.
- Descale as needed, generally every 2 to 3 months.
- Wipe case clean with a soft cloth as needed.
Temperature, Profiles, Pre-infusion
Product Weight (lbs.)
Metal and Plastic
Auto Shut Off
Max/Min Ounces per Pot
Warm Up: Brew Time
Breville’s range of espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders seek to make gourmet coffee easier in the home. From the perfect starter espresso machine to smart, powerful brewers, Breville brings something for everyone. Founded in 1932, Breville is known for producing espresso machines, drip brewers, and grinders that embrace usability without sacrificing performance.