Copper Turkish Coffee Pots
In Turkish tradition, freshly brewed coffee is made with time and care and shared with someone you care about. If you have patience and a bit of time to relax and sip on your coffee, the Turkish Coffee Pot is for you. A good way to unwind and enjoy some great conversation while making a cup of java, this process takes about 5-10 minutes and shouldn't be rushed, it will be well worth it in the end.
- Traditional Design: Each unique copper piece is hand hammered into a shape by experienced artisans in Anatolia
- Multiple Sizes: Whether it be for a single cup or for you to share with loved ones, you'll be able to find the size that's best for you.
- Durable: Made of copper, this pot is tin lined inside for durability and easy clean-up.
A Note About Coffee & Cups
Let us break it down for you: Although 8 ounces equals a cup in the baking world, a US cup of coffee is measured at 6 ounces and a European cup of coffee is measured at 4.25 ounces. This is why we sometimes list ounces to paint a more accurate picture of capacity.
- Choose Your Size - Great for a single serving or for gatherings with loved ones, we offer three sizes of your choice to cater to what you're serving for.
- Copper Build - Copper is known for it's ability to diffuse heat evenly and conduct it quickly, and is known all over the world as high-efficiency conductor of heat and to have the ability to quickly bring water to a boil. This allows you to make your Turkish coffee quickly and efficiently.
How Does it Compare?
While the Turkish Coffee Pot sizes are equivalent to Small = 8 oz (1-2 cup) Medium = 10 oz (3-4 cup) and Large = 14 oz (5-6 cup). These are just guidelines for comparison as they are handmade and the volume may vary slightly.
Tips and Tricks
These pots are designed to pour with your right hand, sorry Lefties!
Care and Maintenance
- For the exterior use a non-abrasive pad or sponge is the best.
- For the interior, the tin is a soft metal and should be cleaned with a dishcloth or sponge only. Never use abrasive cleaning materials like scouring pads or metal scrapers on your coffee pot. Rinse thoroughly after washing and dry to avoid spotting. It is best to rinse it right after use so that residual coffee grinds don’t dry and harden.
8 oz 3 inches | 10 oz 3.25 inches | 14 oz 3.75 inches
8 oz 3 inches | 10 oz 3.25 inches | 14 oz 4 inches
Product Weight (lbs.)
Turkish Coffee World
Turkish Coffee World offers a great line of authentic Turkish coffee supplies that help you make, serve and enjoy perfectly brewed Turkish coffee in your kitchen! If you’re new to Turkish coffee, let us give you a quick introduction. The process starts with very finely ground coffee, which is then mixed with water, sugar and spices, then boiled in a cezve, otherwise known as a Turkish coffee pot. The mixture will begin to froth and boil, at which point it’s poured into cups and served. The Turkish coffee tradition is a significant part of Turkish customs, and it’s enjoyed around the world!