Jura Giga W3 Professional Superautomatic Espresso Machine
Liven up your mornings in the office with the Jura Giga W3 superautomatic espresso machine! Designed with professional environments in mind, the W3 offers outsized proportions and ultra-easy operation for your caffeine-starved compatriots. A three-pound bean hopper and five-liter water reservoir ensure more drinks between fill-ups, while automatic rinse cycles and a gigantic drip tray means less maintenance for your already-busy teammates. Eight programmable one-touch drink options, automatic milk frothing, a dedicated hot water spout for tea, and a bypass doser for decaf round out the design for your ultimate office coffee machine.
- High Traffic-rated - Rated for 120 drinks a day, the W3 is an ideal pick for offices or waiting rooms.
- Crowd-sized Capacity - A 5-liter reservoir, 3-pound bean hopper and an outsized drip tray means less upkeep and more coffee all day long.
- Auto-on and Off - Program custom on and off times for every day of the week.
- Rotary Dial - The easy to navigate rotary dial design offers intuitive control over menu settings.
- Easy Programming - Set up to 8 one-touch drink options, each with programmable dose, temperature and volume.
- Self-cleaning - A built-in water filter, automatic rinse cycles and a milk cleaning mode make upkeep easy.
- Removable Bean Hopper - Swapping out stale beans has never been easier than with the W3's removable hopper.
- Dedicated Hot Water - A dedicated hot water spout will keep office tea drinkers happy.
- Automatic Ambrosia - The bevy of automatic features like auto-on, rinse profiles, one-touch drinks and reservoir makes it easier to enjoy your drink sans work.
- High-capacity - The large design of the machine really is perfect for waiting rooms or large offices.
- Removable Bean Hopper - It's high time more machines had this feature, incredibly convenient.
- Rotary Lives - The dynamic, tactile feel of the rotary dial is incredibly easy to use.
- No NSF - If you are looking to sell drinks in a commercial environment, you'll need to look into a different machine.
- Expensive - Building a machine rated for high traffic necessarily involves high-quality parts.
How Does it Compare?
Similar to the Giga 5, the W3 offers a larger bean hopper for single-bean use cases.
Tips and Tricks
The W3 makes more than just coffee drinks! Use the rotary dial at the top of the machine to scroll through all of the drink options available. Our favorite? Mango Lassi... YUM!
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment), 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).
Care and Maintenance
- Follow Jura's on-screen instructions for rinsing and cleaning.
- Empty drip tray daily.
- Wipe down case with a damp cloth.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Custom Drinks, Favorites, Shot Time
3 to 6.5 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Metal and Plastic
Jura superautomatic espresso machines offer simplicity and performance whether you’re brewing a shot of espresso to be enjoyed on its own or in a classic café milk drink. With simple interfaces, easy to manage Clearyl water filtration, and Jura’s P.E.P. extraction process, these machines are a compelling option in the superauto category.
Compare Similar Machines
|Rancilio Egro ZERO Superautomatic Commercial Espresso Machine||Jura X8 Professional Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Jura Giga 6 Professional Superautomatic Espresso Machine - Aluminum|
As low as $11,000
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||17.6 ounces||20 ounces|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||Adjustable; 2.8 to 6.3 inches||Adjustable | 2.5 to 6.5 inches|
|Depth||24.00 inches||18.15 inches||19 inches|
|Height||31.00 inches||18.60 inches||16.5 inches|
|Programmability||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Custom Drinks, Shot Time||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Custom Drinks, Favorites, Profiles, Pre-infusion, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||5 Liters||2.5 L|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1:06||1:19|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||13.00 inches||14.70 inches||12.5 inches|