Rocket Espresso Appartamento Espresso Machine
- Exclusive Setup Video - Rocket Espresso Appartamento $29.99
- Rocket Espresso Pro Upgrade Kit $179.00
- Classic Semi-automatic Espresso Machine
- Polished Stainless Steel Case
- Hand-built in Milan, Italy
- Includes Free Rocket Espresso Pro Upgrade Kit
Who says you need counter space for serious coffee? Rocket's newest machine brings their outstanding handcrafted quality to the urban dweller with the aptly named Appartamento Espresso Machine. Featuring Rocket's tried-and-true heat exchange boiler and E61 group head pairing, you'll be pulling shots and pouring lattes in polished style. Classic features like mechanical pre-infusion, a heated group head and articulated steam and hot water wands make it a true prosumer device. Rocket's new pint-size compatriot adds a flash of bold design inspiration with circular side-panel inserts and engraved steam and hot water spouts.
- Rocket Design - A flashy update to Rocket's (already showstopping) design, the Appartamento will draw stares from everyone who enters your kitchen.
- Heat Exchange Boiler - A 1.8-liter heat exchange steam boiler allows you to brew espresso and froth milk at the same time.
- Heated Group Head - A small flow of water off the boiler keeps your machine's group head warm for more consistent shot temps.
- Small Footprint - The reduced dimensions of the Appartamento suit it for small counters and space-restricted kitchens.
- Manual Control - Learn to brew all on your own with mechanical steam and brew controls.
- Three Year Warranty - We're proud to offer three years of parts and labor support for every Rocket machine purchase.
- Quite a Looker - The combo of mirrored steel and fun side-panel cutouts give the Appartamento a distinctly vintage appearance.
- Heated Brew Head - Consistently hot shots in a machine this size? Yes, please.
- So Simple - The classic Rocket Espresso knobs, levers and switches are easy to use and satisfyingly tactile.
- Portafilters - The Appartamento comes with spouted portafilters for both single and double shot use cases.
- Tiny Drip Tray - The Appartamento's drip tray is tiny. Be ready to empty it often.
- Plastic Rack - We wish the cup warmer rack was steel instead of plastic.
How Does it Compare?
The successor to the Cellini Classic, the Appartamento is thinner and flashier with its contrast side panels and engraved piping. Unlike the slightly pricier Premium Plus, the Appartamento lacks a PID.
Tips and Tricks
The Appartamento's boiler heats up the whole machine, especially after extended use. If you are used to bracing the side of the machine when removing your portafilter, the lower half of the machine is much cooler than the top.
What it Covers: Rocket Espresso home machines and grinders
- Espresso Machines: 3 years parts and labor
- Grinders: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? Yes
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Brush the brew head filter daily.
- Perform a weekly backflush.
- Soap out the drip tray and water reservoir weekly.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Pressurized, Non-Pressurized, Bottomless
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Auto Shut Off
Rocket Espresso produces hand built espresso machines featuring classic elements of Italian design. With heated E61 groupheads that ensure even extraction, to elements like rotary pumps and PID controllers, Rocket Espresso machines are some of the most sophisticated on the market. These machines represent the closest you can get to bringing the Italian cafe to your countertop.
Compare Similar Machines
|Rocket Espresso Giotto Timer Type V Espresso Machine||Rancilio Silvia PID Espresso Machine|
As low as $1,099
|Auto Shut Off||No||No|
|Available Portafilters||Pressurized, Non-Pressurized, Bottomless||Pressurized, Non-Pressurized, Bottomless|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger||Single Boiler|
|Boiler Volume||1.8 L||12 ounces|
|Cup Clearance||3.5 inches||3 inches|
|Depth||16.5 inches||11.0 inches|
|Height||Adjustable 14.75 to 16.75 inches||13.5 inches|
|Programmability||Temperature||PID, Pre-infusion, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||2.5 L||67 ounces|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||20 minutes||3:30|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||13.2 inches||9.5 inches|