Effortless espresso is only seconds away with the Jura E6 Superautomatic Espresso Machine. The entry-level counterpart to the Jura E8, the E6 offers the same updated features—Pulse Extraction Brewing. Clearyl Smart Filter, and Aroma G3 grinder—at a more affordable price. You'll get some of the best superautomatic espresso on the market, at the cost of a few minor bells and whistles.
- P.E.P Brewing - Jura's new brew unit update varies the pressure on your coffee puck, creating a rounder, more flavorful shot.
- One-touch Cappuccino - A simple milk siphon system makes cappuccinos only a button-press away.
- Intelligent Water System - Jura's Clearyl Smart filter keeps track of water filtering for you.
- Drink Programming - Easily set dose, temperature, shot length and milk volume for 6 different drink settings.
- Automated Maintenance - Jura's software does a great job rinsing at start-up and shut-down, and also offers handy alerts for rinsing your milk system and reminding you to descale.
- Shot Quality - We've said it before, but the shot quality from Jura's new P.E.P-equipped machines are definitely an improvement over before.
- Simple Operation - 6 simple buttons and an easy-reading color screen make coffee brewing a breeze.
- Masterful Maintenance - The auto-tracking smart filter and rinsing programs do a great job of helping keep your E6 clean. You'll also receive regular reminders for rinsing the milk system, descaling and coffee spout cleaning.
- Maintenance - Love it or hate it, you'll never miss a scheduled cleaning again. Be prepared for a host of beeps, warning messages and reminders.
- Latte Foam? - The biggest tradeoff of the E6 is its lack of dedicated latte settings.
How Does it Compare?
The E6 has many of the same features of the more expensive E8, but doesn't offer adjustable foam texture, dedicated drink settings for lattes, or a bypass doser for ground coffee.
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment), 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).
Care and Maintenance
- Follow On-screen guide for installing and replacing water filter.
- Soap out dump box and drip tray regularly.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Shot Time
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
Adjustable; 2.5 to 4.5 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Jura superautomatic espresso machines offer simplicity and performance whether you’re brewing a shot of espresso to be enjoyed on its own or in a classic café milk drink. With simple interfaces, easy to manage Clearyl water filtration, and Jura’s P.E.P. extraction process, these machines are a compelling option in the superauto category.
Compare Similar Machines
|Philips 3200 LatteGo Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Miele CM6150 Coffee System|
As low as $1,899
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10 ounces||12 oz|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches||Adjustable up to 5.5"|
|Depth||17 inches||16.75 inches|
|Height||14.5 inches||14.12 inches|
|Programmability||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Shot Time||Temperature, Dose, Custom Drinks, Profiles, Pre-infusion|
|Reservoir Size||1.8 L||62 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1:07|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||9.5 inches||10 inches|