Baratza Virtuoso+ Coffee Grinder
Looking to perfect your pour over? Baratza's Virtuoso+ offers best-in-class grind quality in a simple, kitchen-ready package. Packed with a high-accuracy conical burrset that spins up at a cool 550 rpms, the Virtuoso+ brings grind consistency to almost any brew method you throw at it. Day-to-day use is streamlined with 40 stepped grind settings, convenient lights above the grounds bin, and a blissfully simple timer that offers up to 45 seconds of continuous grinding for batch brew methods. And, the Virtuoso+ looks great on the counter as well with its slim 5"x6" footprint and brushed stainless finish.
- Digital Dose Control - A 45 second timer offers excellent dosing accuracy.
- Stepped Grind Adjust - 40 distinct grind settings make dialing in easy.
- Bright Bin - A lit ground coffee catch bin offers a dramatic display for your at-home coffee bar.
- Steel Conical Burrs - Baratza's carefully engineered M2 burrset offers excellent grind consistency.
- Removable Burr - The Virtuoso+ features simple tool-free removal of the top burr for cleaning and maintenance.
- Grind Quality - The conical burrset used in the Virtuoso offers amazing grind consistency for slow brew methods.
- Digital Dial - A nice step up from the manual timer of the original Virtuoso, the 0.1-second accuracy and repeatability makes dialing in a dose for drip coffee or pour over a breeze.
- No Hopper Shutoff - Without a built-in bean gate, it's a little inconvenient to switch between blends on the fly.
âš WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Grinders
Length: 1 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Baratza
Warranty Contact Information: 877-701-2021
Notes: Baratza has excellent troubleshooting resources on their website. If you're experiencing an issue with your grinder, definitely look here first.
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No, Tune-up Only read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Disassemble and sweep out burrs; or use a product like Grindz
- Wipe out hopper and catch bin regularly
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepped - Macro Settings Only
Burr - Conical Steel
Metal and Plastic
Coffee Press, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee
Few companies can balance quality and affordability quite like Baratza. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, Baratza continues to improve and innovate while also leading the industry in customer focus and support. Baratza’s catalog of grinders includes everything from simple, efficient drip coffee grinders all the way up to precise and powerful per-shot espresso grinders. Featuring technology like grind to weight and a range of burr sizes and styles, there’s a Baratza for everyone.