The Eureka Atom 75 Espresso Grinder bridges the gap between coffee shop quality and home cafe convenience—and looks great doing it. Built on the same sound-insulated design of the original Atom, the Atom 75 adds a much larger burr set and more powerful motor for a grinder as quick as it is quiet. This focus on grind ability puts it on par with many commercial-built espresso grinders—while still offering features fit for the home barista. Dual programmable timers, manual grinding, a stepless grind adjust, and anti-static dosing are a few of the finishing touches that set the Atom 75 apart from competitive models. All this is wrapped in a slim and narrow case design that prioritizes appearance as much as function, making the Atom 75 an ideal fit for your countertop cafe.
- Sound Insulation - Much like its diminutive brethren, the Atom 75 packs in sound-isolating gaskets and motor mounts for near-silent operation.
- 75mm Flat Burrs - Equipped with the same burrs as the Eureka Olympus and Mythos grinders, the Atom 75 offers best-in-class grind times.
- Timed Dosing - Program single- and double-shot doses, or grind manually right into your portafilter.
- Stepless Grind Adjust - Stepless grinders offer nearly infinite grind settings, making it easier to find the just-right consistency for your espresso.
- Bottom-burr Adjust - Eureka's unique choice to adjust at the bottom burr means you can disassemble your grinder for cleaning without losing your grind setting.
- Eureka ACE System - The Atom 75 comes equipped with Eureka's static- and clump-reducing ACE system for more uniform grind distribution.
- Swift - Seconds add up. The Atom 75's sub 5-second shot grind time gives you a few precious moments back.
- Silent - It's fast enough to barely matter, but the sound-insulated design means you can have a normal conversation—or not wake the house—and still enjoy your coffee.
- Sophisticated - A modern, squared-off case; color control screen; and a plethora of burr and hopper options put the Atom 75 head-and-shoulders above comparable models.
- Quite an Investment - There are many, more basic, grinders that can get the job done for home espresso—the Atom 75's killer feature set comes at a price.
Tips and Tricks
Purge Prowess: We like to set our single shot programming for a short half-second grind. This clears out the grind chamber of any old coffee for the freshest grounds possible.
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out hopper between refills
- Disassemble and sweep out burrs, or use a grinder cleaner like grindz, monthly
Atom Specialty 75
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Metal and Plastic
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.