Swift, silent and specialized; the Eureka Atom Pro brings quality grinds to your counter. The Atom Pro's inside-out redesign promises ultra-consistent single-dose grinding for both espresso and pour over brew methods. Key to this unimodal focus are Eureka's new long-cut 75mm burrs, which aim to minimize fines across brew methods. An outsized, fan-equipped motor offers the needed torque to get the burrs moving, and can grind a shot or pour over in seconds flat. Rounding out the design is a grind path built just for the bellows-set blow-up hopper to clear out excess grinds. Wrapped in soft-black with accent cutouts and fun features like magnetic portafilter/basket holders, the Atom Pro is an enthusiasts dream grinder.
- Specialty Burrs - Custom-cut 75mm steel burrs set the Atom Pro for a high-consistency single grind size.
- High Torque Motor - A more powerful 920 w motor makes short work of espresso or brew grinds.
- Cooling Fan - A built-in cooling fan helps keep grind temps lower over multiple grinds.
- Manual Dosing - No timed dosing here! The Atom Pro features a single on/off switch to control grinding.
- Blow-Up Hopper - A 1.1 pound (or half kilo) blow up hopper helps the Atom Pro single dose with less retention.
- Magnetic Hooks - The Atom Pro features two magnet-equipped mounts for v60s/portafilters or brew baskets.
- Designed for Single Dosing - Manual controls, custom-cut burrs, and a blow-up hopper make the Atom Pro better-suited for single dosing than the Atom 75.
- Grind Consistency - The Atom Pro offers very fast, very consistent results across grind settings.
- Dual Use - The Atom Pro can be used for most any brew method with very few compromises in quality.
- Designed for Single Dosing - The unique burrs and outsized motor for single dosing mean a few tradeoffs; most noticeable is heat buildup—even with the cooling fan—when grinding in higher volume.
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
No Progamming - All Manual
Stepless - Single Revolution
Burr - Flat Steel
Coffee Press, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.