Eureka Mignon Perfetto Espresso Grinder
Take a breath, and enjoy the sound of silence with the Eureka Mignon Perfetto Grinder. One of Eureka's new silent range of home grinders, the Perfetto sets itself apart from its miniature compatriots with a unique 'Easy Setting' dial that lets you go from cold brew-coarse to espresso-fine with a single twist. This combo of silence and simplicity doesn't come at the cost of quality either—the Perfetto packs in a host of Eureka's integral innovations, like a grind-saving lower burr adjust, programmable dosing, their ACE anti-clumping system, and an anti-static finish along its grind path.
- Easy Setting Stepless Adjust - A newly-designed variant on stepless grind adjustments; the easy dial features color-coded markings that speeds up dialing-in your grinds.
- Silenced Grind - Rubber mounts and insulation inside a thick metal case keep operation quiet.
- Touchscreen Controls - Set and adjust single, double or continuous grind times with the high-contrast touchscreen.
- Bottom-burr Adjust - Eureka grinders adjust from below the motor and bottom burr, which saves your grind setting between burr cleaning or replacement.
- Chutes and Crushers - A wide, sound-insulated chute with built-in clump crushers make for smooth, fluffy grinds.
- Whisper Quiet - The case silencing does an excellent job of reducing sound. Never wake up to loud grounds again.
- Smooth Grounds - The clump-crushing ACE system is a huge improvement over the original Mignon Instantaneo.
- Easy Dial - The bright, colorful markers make it incredibly easy to get close to your chosen grind setting.
- Touchy - The resistive touchscreen feels a little fragile under regular use.
- Easy Dial - For espresso, we had to adjust down into the Turkish range for a well-extracted shot.
- How Does it Compare?
Tips and Tricks
Even though the new Easy Setting grind adjust makes it easy to move between grind settings, make sure to grind while adjusting, especially when going finer.
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out hopper between refills
- Brush out burrs as needed, we recommend monthly
- Wipe down case with a soft microfiber cloth
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepless - Single Revolution
Burr - Flat Steel
Coffee Press, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.