Mornings are tough enough: skip the noise with the Eureka Silenzio Espresso Grinder. The Silenzio takes Eureka's home-size grinder and improves it with a new motor, anti-clumping system—and a custom-designed, sound insulated case. Rubber damping at motor mounts and around exit points like the throat and grind adjust knob reduce resonance for quieter grinding. The Silenzio may be quiet, but it packs in a host of Eureka's famous features like stepless grind adjustment, easy-access burrs, and a bottom burr adjust that preserves your grind setting during disassembly. Finally, early-morning espresso that won't take up space or wake the kids.
- Sound-insulated Case - A thick metal case filled with rubber mounts, gaskets, and covers make for muted sound and low resonance.
- Stepless 50mm Burrs - Sized for the home, the Silenzio's 50mm burrs are built from resilient, hardened steel.
- Bottom-Burr Adjust - By adjusting below the motor mount, you can remove the top burr for cleaning without losing your grind setting.
- Timed Dosing - Adjust the timer on the side of case to grind your ideal dose.
- Redesigned Chute - A brand new assembly from the oringinal Mignon, the Silenzio's chute is wider, sound insulated and features anti-clumping technology.
- Quiet - The Silenzio lives up to the name. You won't find a quieter grinder (unless you opt for a hand grinder).
- Compact - If you have space restrictions on your countertop, this grinder will squeeze in almost anywhere.
- Clump-free - The redesigned grind path and clump crusher make for clean, smooth grinds.
- Basic Timer - The tiny timer knob on the side of the case is difficult to set the first few times you use it, since there are no real reference points.
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out hopper between refills
- Brush out burrs as needed, we recommend monthly
- Wipe down case with a soft microfiber cloth
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.