Eureka Oro Mignon XL Espresso Grinder
Indulge in better espresso with the Eureka Oro Mignon XL! The first under the premium Eureka Oro label, the Mignon XL borrows from the best, combining the silence and speed of the Atom series with the diminutive design of the Mignon line. The Mignon XL packs in all the tech you've come to envy from Eureka—like touchscreen-timed dosing, a stepless grind adjust, and premium sound insulation—while also adding commercially-sourced 65mm burrs, a beefier motor, and a redesigned grind path. Combined, these features make for a prosumer-pedigree grinder sized specifically for your home setup. Make the coffee you love even better with the Eureka Mignon XL.
- 65mm Burrs - Wide-format flat burrs with a motor to match; the Mignon XL grinds excellently.
- Stepless Grind Adjust - The Mignon XLs larger grind adjust knob offers precise adjustments and handy reference numbers for easy dial-ins.
- Programmable Dosing - Set and save 2 different dosing amounts on the high-contrast touchscreen.
- Compact Case - With the same footprint as the rest of the Mignon line, the XL adds just a hint of extra height to a tried-and-true formula.
- Mignon Mat Kit - An all-in-one grinder mat, tamp station, and brush are included.
- Made in Milan - Each Mignon XL is built by hand in Milan, Italy.
- Eureka Oro - A first for Eureka's new premium lineup, the Mignon XL offers extra refinement over other mignon grinders.
- Bigger on The Inside - The Mignon XL packs an impressive amount of grinder—comparable to the much larger Atom 65—into its diminutive frame.
- Pro Grind Quality - With the same burrset as found in much of Eureka's commercial line, the XL brings top-quality grinds to your kitchen cafe.
- Wonderful Workflow - The goldilocks combination of quick dosing, quiet operation, and compact footprint make the mignon XL a joy to use every morning.
- Overqualified - While the speed and grind quality are definite improvements over other Mignon grinders, the Mignon XL is still overspec'd for most home users.
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Metal and Plastic
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.
Compare Similar Machines
|Baratza Forte AP All Purpose Grinder - Ceramic Burr||Eureka Mignon Specialita Espresso Grinder||Eureka Atom 65 Espresso Grinder - Short Hopper|
As low as $699
As low as $1,099
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepless - Infinite Settings||Stepless - Infinite Settings|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10 oz.||12 oz.||1 pound|
|Burr Diameter||54 mm||55mm||65mm|
|Depth||5.0 inches||5.6 inches||10.5 inches|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Ceramic||Burr - Flat Steel||Burr - Flat Steel|
|Height||14.2 inches with hopper||13.8 inches||17.25 inches|
|Recommended For||Coffee Press, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee||Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over||Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over|
|Width||5.5 inches||5 inches||7.2 inches|