Designed with the acute sensitivity of coffee recipes in mind, the Hario V60 Drip Scale brings you compact sizing alongside quality engineering and affordability. The dimensions of the Hario V60 Drip Scale are specifically proportioned to match the Hario V60 Drip Station, and comes with a quick timing mode to ensure your measurements are as precise as your extraction time for a perfect pairing with your pour-over station. Above and beyond measuring out grains of coffee and timing your extraction, this scale can also be used for any coffee or kitchen prep–or even figuring out postage for a hand written thank you note! When it comes to scales, the Hario V60 Drip Scale really sets the bar high!
Manufacturer Accuracy Assurance Range:
- Weighing between 2g and up to 200g: +/- .2g
- Weighing between 200g and up to 500g: +/- 1g
- Weighing between 500g and up to 2000g: +/- 3g
Complete your own fancy Hario Drip Station with these:
- Digital World - Easy read digital display
- Fancy! - Put all the pieces together and your kitchen will look like a professional gourmet coffee counter.
- Konnichiwa! - This Hario V60 Drip Scale comes with a nice instruction Manual with more English instructions than their other products include.
- Single Unit of Measure - This scale only measures in grams.
How Does it Compare?
Light weight, with a scale and timer in one unit. This Hario V60 Drip Scale is a winner!
Tips and Tricks
Uses 2 AAA batteries (included). Maximum weight about 4 pounds.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Founded in 1921 in Japan as a manufacturer of heatproof glass, Hario is synonymous with innovative, high-quality coffee and tea equipment. You’re probably familiar with the iconic Hario coffee dripper—the Hario V60—but this cutting-edge company also produces a suite of portable hand grinders, coffee presses, servers, decanters, drip pots and other great accessories. Explore our selection at Seattle Coffee Gear for our favorite handpicked Hario products.