Technivorm goes back to the basics with the H741 finely crafted coffee maker. This brewer has a filter basket that sits directly atop the glass carafe. There is no mid-brew interrupt in this design, but you save space and money! Brew coffee at a constant temperature between 196-205°F throughout the entire brew cycle. Same great taste, but at a lower price.
Features & Functionality of the Technivorm Moccamaster H741
- Brewing Temperature - Brew temperatures between 198-205°F and holding temperatures between 176-185°F meets the requirements of the ECBC/SCAE/SCAA
- State of the Art Brewing - Nine-hole spray head wets the grounds in the filter basket during the brew cycle. Brew cycle completes in five to six minutes.
- Heavy Duty Boiler - Durable copper element with dual safety guard
- Easy Filter Options - Can be used with a reusable Swiss Gold cone filter or disposable paper filters
- Water Level - The Moccamaster H 741 has an easy to read water level reservoir
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|How Does it Compare?||
A Note About Coffee & Cups
Let us break it down for you: Although 8 ounces equals a cup in the baking world, a US cup of coffee is measured at 6 ounces and a European cup of coffee is measured at 4.25 ounces. This is why we sometimes list ounces to paint a more accurate picture of capacity.
|Tips and Tricks||
The Technivorm H741 is a model where the filter basket sits directly on top of the carafe. There is no brew-through mixing tube lid like on other models. It does come with a serving lid though. Remember to start with fresh filtered water, the key to a perfect cup of coffee.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||6.1000|
|Reservoir Size||42 ounces|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||42 ounces maximum|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||6 minutes|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Technivorm coffee makers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Technivorm USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||1-855-662-2200|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for your Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly
- Soap out the inside of the kettle and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove an coffee stains or residue.