Officially certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America to brew at accurate temperatures, this Technivorm Moccamaster prides itself in making the best cup of drip coffee. This version includes a glass carafe along with a warming plate with separate switches allowing you more control. Made in the Netherlands.
Features & Functionality of the Technivorm Moccamaster KB741
- Requirements Met - ECBC/SCAE/SCAA for brewing between 198-205°F and holding a 176-185°F temperature.
- Flawless Brewing - This machine wets the grounds in the filter during the brew process. A full brew cycles should take about five or six minutes.
- Stop - You can manually shut off brewing on the filter cone.
- Strong Boiler - This Technivorm comes with a copper heating element with a dual safety guard.
- Filter Options - Can use almost any disposable paper filter or reusable Swiss Gold cone filters.
- Measuring - It’s easy to measure the water level on this coffee machine.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||8.2500|
|Reservoir Size||40 ounces|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||40 ounces|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Technivorm coffee makers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Technivorm USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||1-855-662-2200|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for your Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly
- Soap out the inside of the kettle and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove an coffee stains or residue.