Officially certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America to accurately brew at premium temperatures, this Open Box Technivorm Moccamaster in Brushed Silver prides itself in literally making the certifiably best cup of drip coffee. Designed to include a glass carafe for ensured flavor freshness along with a warming plate with separate switches, offering you greater control over your brewing results. Made in the Netherlands.
- Requirements Met: ECBC/SCAE/SCAA for brewing between 198-205°F and holding a 176-185°F temperature.
- Flawless Brewing: This machine wets the grounds in the filter during the brew process. A full brew cycles should take about five or six minutes.
- Stop: You can manually shut off brewing on the filter cone.
- Strong Boiler: This Technivorm comes with a copper heating element with a dual safety guard.
- Filter Options: Can use almost any disposable paper filter or reusable Swiss Gold cone filters.
- Measuring: It’s easy to measure the water level on this coffee machine.
- Hot!: The worst thing that can happen when brewing fresh coffee is when it’s not hot enough: but this machine will not let you down!
- Durable: One of the higher quality builds we’ve seen. It’s definitely made to last for many years, with a five year warranty to back it up!
- Pricy: You will find this coffee machine a little more expensive than others. But you can’t put a price on delicious coffee!
Product Weight (lbs.)
Max/Min Ounces per Pot
Warm Up: Brew Time
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Warranty Information for the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
What it Covers: Technivorm coffee makers
Length: 5 Years
Who Supports the Warranty: Technivorm USA
Warranty Contact Information: 1-855-662-2200
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Caring for your Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly
- Soap out the inside of the kettle and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove an coffee stains or residue.