Stylish and certified! The Technivorm Moccamaster KBG741 may have had you at its rockstar like appearance, but this star has credentials! Moccamaster is one of the only coffee makers certified by the Specialty Coffee Associate of America for brewing at an ideal drip coffee temperature. Durably built and imported straight from the Technivorm factory in Netherlands, one can't help but get a little starstruck - and we totally understand.
Features & Functionality of the Technivorm Moccamaster KBG741
- Meeting Temperature Requirements - Brewing temperature between 198-205°F and holding temperature between 176-185°F meeting the requirements of the ECBC/SCAE/SCAA.
- Advanced Brewing - Featuring a 9-hole spray head that wets grounds in the filter basket during the brew process. Brew cycle completes in approximately five to six minutes.
- Water Container - This machine has an easy to read water level container.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|Tips and Tricks||
Filtered water matters! Always use filtered water to make drip coffee. You may be surprised by the difference!
|Product Weight (lbs.)||8.2500|
|Reservoir Size||40 ounces|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||40 ounces maximum|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Ask a Question
Open Box Merchandise:
Got your eye on that perfect machine, but it's just outside your budget? The Open Box section of our site features gently-used equipment available at a lower price.
What does Open Box mean? Here's the breakdown:
Most often, the equipment was out at a customer's house, used lightly and returned within the 30-day return period that applies to new equipment.
The return may have been driven by 'buyer's remorse' and not necessarily because the machine was defective; all Open Box gear is in perfect working orde
Machines will be packaged in the original box and include the appropriate accessories.
We thoroughly inspect, test and clean the equipment before re-packaging for resale. However, open box items may contain slight scratches and imperfections due to shipping and minor use.
The original manufacturer's warranty still applies.
Unless noted elsewhere, Open Box merchandise is limited to a 30-day return period.
Warranty Information for the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Technivorm coffee makers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Technivorm USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||1-855-662-2200|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for your Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly
- Soap out the inside of the kettle and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove an coffee stains or residue.