A shiny rocket launcher sitting on your countertop? Technivorm's Thermal Coffee Brewer CDGT (Open Box) has the Right Stuff for a better cup of coffee.You'll be able to remove the pot and it automatically closes the flow of the coffee. The vertical corrugated design has a space age polished silver look.
This is an open box product, it may not come with all accessories shown in the video.
Features & Functionality of the Technivorm Thermal Coffee Brewer
- Filter Basket : The design allows you to take the pot off the heating element while avoiding spills as it automatically closes the flow of your coffee.
- Standing Tall: The CDGT's tower is a vertical corrugated pattern that's said to match the Technivorm KM4 grinder model.
- Brewing Temperature: Brewing temperature between 198-205F and holding temperature between 176-185F meeting the requirements of the ECBC/SCAE/SCAA
- State of the Art Brewing: Nine-hole spray head wets the grounds in the filter basket during the brew cycle. Brew cycle completes in five to six minutes.
- Heavy Duty Boiler: Durable copper element with dual safety guard
- Easy Filter Options: Can be used with a reusable Swiss Gold cone filter or can use disposable paper filters
- Water Level: The Moccamaster CDGT has an easy to read water level container
- Thermal Carafe - Includes a thermal carafe that keeps the coffee fresh and hot. Indicator light shows when the carafe is in correct position to start brew cycle. Includes the brew through lid and the closed top travel lid.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|How Does it Compare?||
We have numerous comparison videos, and you know we love this one, but your needs may vary.
A Note About Coffee & Cups
Let us break it down for you: Although 8 ounces equals a cup in the baking world, a US cup of coffee is measured at 6 ounces and a European cup of coffee is measured at 4.25 ounces. This is why we sometimes list ounces to paint a more accurate picture of capacity.
|Tips and Tricks||
Water really does make a difference. Always use filtered water to make drip coffee taste better.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||8.0000|
|Reservoir Size||42 ounces|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||42 ounces maximum|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||6 minutes|
|Available Carafe Styles||Stainless Steel|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Technivorm coffee makers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Technivorm USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||1-855-662-2200|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for your Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly
- Soap out the inside of the kettle and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove an coffee stains or residue.
User Manuals for your Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
Articles Related to the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
Videos Featuring the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
Videos Featuring the Technivorm Moccamaster KBT741
- Pricey, but worth it.Review by Efrain
Price Value Quality
It's an expensive machine, but seeing how well it's made and the resulting coffee makes me very happy with the purchase. (Posted on 9/21/2014)
- AwesomeReview by Sixshooter
Price Value Quality
I was going to but a different coffee maker with more features, price was no object because I live for coffee. But all things considered my major consideration is how hot my coffee. The other coffee makers with more features just don't make it as hot as this one.
If I had to do it all over again, I'd marry my Moccamaster, it's hot all the time and with just a flip of a switch it gets turned on! (Posted on 4/20/2014)