Need a cup that you can fill up with your favorite hot or cold drinks when you're on the go? The Sipp Mug is just that and more as it caters not only to coffee but tea too. With a built-in tea hook that easily holds tea bags or loose leaf tea infusers, it'll maintain the temperature of both hot and cold drinks with it's insulated structure. With a leak-proof BPA free lid, you'll be able to take your drinks anywhere without having to worry about a mess.
Ask a Question
2. Place large gasket on top of the overturned lid, such that the smallest diameter part of the gasket is facing up. Press gasket into place.
3. Place large plastic piece on top of the gasket and overturned lid, with the smooth convex side down against the gasket, and the words "Twist retainer to remove" facing up. Center on the tea bag hook.
4. Place small gasket on the small plastic retainer such that the largest side of small gasket is against the flat side of the retainer.
5. Place retainer over the tea hook of the lid, with the gasket of the retainer facing down. Rotate slightly until the retainer sits flat against the large plastic piece.
6. Gently press down, and rotate clockwise a quarter turn.
Have suggestions on what you'd like to see here? Send us an email!
- Awesome ProductReview by Mexico Magico
Quality Price Value