Do you own a coffee shop or manage a child-owned lemonade stand and are looking to diversify? Meet the Toddy Cold Brew System! Consisting of a 5 gallon BPA free container with spout, reusable mesh strainer and multiple disposable filters and ties. This electricity free coffee maker works it's magic overnight while you catch some much deserved sleep.
How the Toddy Cold Brew Commercial System Works:
- Add Ground Coffee: Simply place the reusable strainer and disposable filter into the brewing container and add 5 pounds of your (or your customer's) favorite ground coffee to the disposable filter.
- Saturate the Grounds: Add approximately 5.6 liters (7 quarts) of cool water to the coffee grounds and fully saturate. Tie the filter bag closed at approximately 3 inches from the top of the bag. This will leave plenty of room for the coffee grounds to move and shift around a bit. Beware: tying the bag too tight may result in dry pockets that will substantially weaken the concentrate.
- More Water!: Add 5.6 liters of water to the brewing container.
- Optional Step: Gently massage the grounds through the strainer to make sure all the grounds are fully saturated.
- Cover and Wait: Cover the brewing container with the lid and let it "brew" for 8 - 16 hours.
|Depth||12.50 inches (including the spout)|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Toddy Cold Brew System - Commercial Model
|What it Covers:||
Home and commercial systems and their components
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866.372.4734|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|