Velton's Single Origin Coffee and Espresso is produced by a small roastery focused on quality control at every turn. Only the highest quality beans are considered. All of Velton's coffee is roasted in small batches, hand blended, and promptly packaged in the highest quality bags (with one-way degassing valve) to ensure maximum freshness.
Single origin coffee simply refers to a selection of coffee beans harvested from a single coffee farm.
The single origins we have available are regularly rotated depending on availability. Currently, we offer the following:
- Mexico Nayarita: Originating from the Nayarita area of Mexico, this delicious roast features a silky milk chocolate body, low acidity, fruity aromas and is excellent when prepared as an espresso.
- Brazil Condado Estate: This pulped natural coffee is great for both pour over and espresso. Expect notes of nutty chocolate and a little fruitiness on the side!
- Ethiopia Konga: Washed process coffee from just south of the Yirgacheffe growing region. Delicate mouthfeel with a complex fruit acidity, peach, bergamot and lemon profile with a rich chocolate aftertaste.
|How Does it Compare?||
Special selected single origin coffee is designed to target a specific flavor profile designed by this talented local Seattle-area roaster.
|Roast Level Shades||Shade: Medium Dark Brown | Names: Viennese, Full City, Light French, Espresso|
Ask a Question
Videos Featuring Velton's Coffee
- Too expensiveReview by sergei
Quality Price Value
- Good coffeeReview by CoffeeLover
Value Quality Price
- Brazil Condado Estate = awesome.Review by John G.
Price Value Quality
Velton's Brazil Condado Estate came as a sample with my Rancilio Silvia, and I was skeptical at first to try it. I spent 3 months wondering around Italy trying espresso in every town I came across, and I did not believe any non-Italian company could come close to true Italian espresso, but the Brazil Condado Estate proved me wrong. The best espresso I came across in Italy was in a cafe in Verona, and this Brazil Condado Estate is nearly identical to that. (Posted on 7/2/2013)
- Excellent, nuanced, evenly roasted coffeeReview by Troy
Quality Price Value
This is a very mellow coffee with nice lush fruit notes. I like the smoothness of the coffee. It is not overly bright, but more lively than it is dark. (Posted on 8/20/2012)