Professionally designed and structured for small to mid-paced cafes, the Compak K8 Fresh will give baristas the ideal grind they need to pour their shots in a snap. The K8 includes a number of electronic features to personalize your grind and password capability to guarantee your settings are not tweaked. The flat grinder burr's movements can be viewed where they are set on the K8's digital screen.
Available Colors are Black or Polished Aluminum
Features & Functionality of the Compak K8 Fresh Espresso Grinder
- Powerful Motor: Includes a 1/2 hp motor with gear reduction system.
- Consistent Grind: Comes with 83 mm flat steel burrs that will grind your whole beans consistently and in a flash.
- Auto-Stop: Grinder stops automatically when doser is out of beans, energy efficient and safe.
- Hopper: Interchangeable hoppers are easy to use, the tall hopper holds 3 pounds or short hopper holds 1 pound.
- Grinder Modes:Select how you'd like to grind your beans automatically, pre-selection or manually.
- Color: Black and Aluminum
- Power: 270 Watts, 110 Volt
- Size: 25x8.3x14.5
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
|Bean Hopper Capacity||1 or 3 pounds|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Flat Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Compak K8 Fresh Espresso Grinder
|What it Covers:||
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email at [email protected]|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your grinder's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product, such as Grindz.
- Remove and hand wash bean hopper and lid with warm soap and water as needed
Videos Featuring the Compak K8 Fresh Espresso Grinder
Great addition for any coffee shopReview by Chris
Price Value Quality
I purchased this grinder to use as my primary espresso grinder in my coffee shop. Between the stepless adjustment and the digital timer, this grinder is loaded with awesome features that will ensure you love it. Overall, it is very polished and well thought out. I honestly can't think of a single negative comment so far. I plan to use this for regular espresso until I can upgrade to the K10 fresh in which case this will make a more than adequate decaf grinder. I definitely plan to buy Compak in the future.
(Posted on 9/18/12)