Tired of dried out, stale beans? That brown waxed bag from the grocery wasn't meant to hold them forever, you know? Upgrade your bean storage with the Airscape Coffee Bean Canister. Holding up to 32 liquid ounces (or 8 ounces of whole coffee beans), this restaurant-grade stainless steel canister features a specifically designed lid that removes air from inside the canister so that your coffee and espresso beans stay fresh longer.
Please Note: Planetary Designs has updated the Airscape lid to no longer contain the inner plastic node that was originally featured on the inside of the clear lid. Per Planetary Designs, the inner plastic node was not functional and was only there as an aesthetic design. The new lid has a very small gasket at the very center of the lid, for a more sleek, updated look.
- This canister holds up to 32 liquid ounces, or in the coffee world: 8 ounces of whole beans.
- A Patent-pending valve located in the lid removes air from container, then locks the lid in place
- The top lid is clear for an easy view of contents but blocks harmful ultraviolet light
- The canister is made from restaurant-grade stainless steel with a high quality enamel finish
- Durable construction resists staining as well as odor and taste transfer so that the only flavor you experience is the quality of your roast
- Stores about a half pound of beans
- Fresh Beans: The Airscape canister really does keep beans fresh
- A Color for Everyone: With several pretty colors to choose from, you're bound to find something that fits your kitchen
- Careful with the Paint: You don't want to put this guy in the dishwasher, as the paint is delicate
- Small Storage: It only stores 1/2 pound of beans at a time
- Builds Biceps: The lid pushes air out so it requires some force to open and close
Tips and Tricks
Perfect for storing coffee beans but also: tea, brown sugar, cookies and more!
Welcome to Seattle Coffee Gear’s selection of handpicked products by Airscape. We love the simplicity, affordability, and quality of Airscape Canisters. The company was founded by a Montana backpacker who was sick of drinking instant coffee on his outdoor adventures. The Missoula-based company now produces great storage and presses for keeping your coffee fresh, and brewing it on the go or in the kitchen. It’s all about lightweight builds, durability and simplicity with Airscape, and SCG is the perfect place to shop this excellent brand!
Product Weight (lbs.)