Jump back in time to the brewer that started the home coffee revolution with the Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop Espresso Maker. The most enduring symbol of home coffee is ready to join your collection so that you can brew rich, full body coffee. A staple of Italian households, the omnipresent Bialetti has been the powering our mornings for nearly 100 years! Invented in 1933 by Alfonso Bialletti, this simple home coffee maker has stood the test of time thanks to it's affordability, durable materials, how easy it is to use and clean. With its clean lines and Art Déco design, this brewer is a piece of art and deserves a place on your coffee bar for all to admire. Available in a size that fits your needs whether you want one cup or need to share. No home set up is complete without the Bialetti Moka Express, the home coffee brewer that started it all.
- Easy to Use: Add coffee and hot water and put it on the stove! No other tools necessary, except for maybe a grinder! Voila! In a few minutes you'll have rich coffee to enjoy.
- Easy to Clean: simply knock out the coffee and give it a rinse. Bialetti doesn't recommend anything else, but we think a mild soap can help keep your tasting great!
- Durable and Recyclable: Thanks to it's aluminum construction, the Bialetti has the fortitude to stand the test of time, but in a pinch it can be responsibly recycled.
- Small and Convenient: No space? No problem. This brewer's small foot print makes it ideal for spaces that can't accommodate bulkier coffee equipment. Many of the sizes are cabinet friendly, too. But we think it's a shame to hide this beauty.
Tips and Tricks
- Be sure to fill the base with hot water (being careful while doing so). While waiting for cold water to boil can scald the heat can scald the coffee giving you an unpleasant cup.
- Avoid any cleaners that can damage the surface. Water and mild soap are all that is needed. Anything else can harm the aluminum's protective oxide layer.
- The Bialetti Moka Express is made of aluminum so it is not induction stovetop ready.
In terms of excellent quality and worldwide acclaim, few coffee hardware companies top Bialetti. Since the 1950s, this Italian company has been designing and manufacturing high-performing coffee makers and other coffee hardware for use in residential and commercial settings. Here at Seattle Coffee Gear, we are proud to carry an excellent selection of Bialetti coffee makers ready to ship worldwide. Check out Bialetti’s line of stovetop coffee makers below!
1 Cup: 4.4 inches | 3 Cup: 5.6 inches | 6 Cup: 4 inches | 9 Cup: 6 inches | 12 Cup: 7.87 inches
1 Cup: 2.9 inches | 3 Cup: 4 inches | 6 Cup: 4 inches | 9 Cup: 4 inches | 12 Cup: 5.51 inches
1 Cup: 4.4 inches | 3 Cup: 6.7 inches | 6 Cup: 9 inches | 9 Cup: 9 inches | 12 Cup: 11.61 inches