Slow down and enjoy your morning cup with the Bruer cold brew coffee maker. Modeled after classic Japanese Cold Brewers—rarely seen except in high-end coffee houses—the Bruer introduces cold water slowly with an adjustable flow rate valve that drips down and through a bed of coffee. Setup couldn't be simpler: Add water and ice, then turn the Bruer’s valve to your favorite flow rate (we recommend ~1 drip per second). Kick back, relax, and wait for the delicate, clear flavor of your favorite coffee. Makes up to 20 ounces of cold brew concentrate.
- Adjustable Flow: Dial-in your cold brew flavor with the adjustable drip knob located above the water reservoir.
- Coffee Concentrate: A large brew chamber lets you load up your Bruer for concentrate or regular-strength cold brew.
- Double Filtration: A fine mesh filter and optional paper filters ensure excellent clarity in the cup.
- Dishwasher Safe: Simply disassemble and load into the dishwasher for quick cleaning.
- Delicious: Slow drip cold brew is worth the wait; it offers one of the freshest flavor profiles of any brew method.
- Fresher Coffee: A byproduct of the Bruer's small size, regular batch brews ensures you're probably drinking the best coffee possible.
- A Little Small: With a max size of 20 ounces, you'll be making a new batch of brew every couple of days.
- Sensitive Dial: There is a bit of a learning curve with the Bruer's touchy flow rate dial.
Tips and Tricks
Bruer shares a common paper filter size with the Aeropress!
Product Weight (lbs.)