The Bunn 3L Lever Action Airpot is an office space workhorse with action packed features! Is it bullet-proof, you ask? We haven't tested it, but we'd like to think so. Some have gone as far as to call it "unbreakable" (seriously), but someone also said that about the Titanic so maybe take that with a grain of salt. Whether it would hold its own against an iceberg - we may never know. But we can verify that it is durable, insulated, and compatible with virtually all commercial airpot brewers. Its brew-through stem will save you the messy step of transferring brewed coffee from one vessel to another, because you can brew directly into this Lever Action Airpot. Capable of holding three liters of consistently hot coffee for hours on end, this Bunn 3L Lever Action Airpot will keep you caffeinated and ready to face any obstacle you might unearth throughout the day.
Since 1950, Bunn has been crafting the commercial coffee industry's finest equipment, releasing high-performing hardware filled to the brim with consumer-facing, patented innovations. Here at Seattle Coffee Gear, we are proud to carry an extensive selection of the latest Bunn products. Whether you need a Bunn airpot brewer, commercial coffee grinder, tea brewer, hot water dispenser or other hardware product, we've got you covered. Shop Bunn’s full line below!
Product Weight (lbs.)
What it Covers: BUNN equipment
- Airpots, thermal carafes, decanters, GPR servers, iced tea/coffee dispensers, MCP/MCA pod brewers, thermal servers and ThermoFresh servers (mechanical and digital): 1 year parts and 1 year labor
- Electronic circuit and/or control boards: 3 years parts and 3 years labor
- Compressors on refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts and 1 year labor
- Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis: 4 years parts and 4 years labor -OR- 40,000 pounds of coffee (whichever comes first)
- All other equipment not specified above: 2 years parts and 1 year labor
Who Supports the Warranty: BUNN
Warranty Contact Information: (217) 529-6601
Questions & Answers