The BUNN Bulk Commercial Coffee Grinder injects fun into the daily grind. It couldn't be easier to use: pour beans in hopper, select grind, turn on, receive delicious ground coffee. Baristas in the olden days had to struggle with persnickity hand crank coffee mills. What a chore! The BUNN G-series makes quick work of what used to take hours and build biceps.
Choose a model based on hopper size:
- The BUNN G1 Hopper holds 1 pound of fresh coffee beans.
- The BUNN G2 Hopper holds 2 pounds of fresh coffee beans
- The BUNN G3 Hopper holds 3 pounds of fresh coffee beans
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Commercial Use
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Coffee
- Efficient: Design draws coffee through chamber with less waste
- Fast! Grind one pound in under 30 seconds.
- Customizable: Turn dial to select the right grind
- Easy Clean: One step clean out of coffee from grind chamber
- Stop Spills: Bag switch stops motor when bag is removed and prevents grinding before bag is in place
- Reliable: Heavy-duty precision burrs produce quality, finer grinds
- Warranty: Three-year warranty on grinding burrs
Since 1950, Bunn has been crafting the commercial coffee industry's finest equipment, releasing high-performing hardware filled to the brim with consumer-facing, patented innovations. Here at Seattle Coffee Gear, we are proud to carry an extensive selection of the latest Bunn products. Whether you need a Bunn airpot brewer, commercial coffee grinder, tea brewer, hot water dispenser or other hardware product, we've got you covered. Shop Bunn’s full line below!
G1: 22104.0000 | G2: 22102.0000 | G3: 22100.0000
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
1 pound | 2 pound | 3 pound
Burr - Flat Steel
What it Covers: BUNN equipment
- Airpots, carafes, decanters and servers: 1 year parts and labor
- Circuit and control boards: 3 years parts labor
- Refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts, 1 year labor
- Burrs: 4 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your Serial Number at Bunn's Warranty Portal;
Warranty Point of Contact: BUNN
Warranty Contact Information: (217) 529-6601
Can SCG Repair? No