BUNN MHG Commercial Coffee Grinder
The BUNN MHG Commercial Coffee Grinder and Storage System manages your coffee supply with a space saving design and high-tech features. Two included hoppers with handles double as storage for up to six pounds of fresh beans each. Additional racks and hoppers can store ginormous amounts of whole bean coffee until it is time to grind. BrewWISE technology allows the grinder and a compatible BUNN coffee maker to synch up on recipes, eliminating guesswork and creating consistency.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Commercial Use
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Coffee
- Front loader: Easy to swap out hoppers
- Flexible: Hoppers hold 6 pounds each for storage or grinding
- Customizable: Three batch sizes per hopper
- Easy Clean: Removable hoppers make clean up a snap
- Precision: Long lasting burrs offer commercial quality consistency
- Digital Display: BrewWISE intelligence means the Smart Hopper manages the grinding and brewing process from start to finish
- Warranty: Three-year warranty on grinding burrs
Since 1950, Bunn has been crafting the commercial coffee industry's finest equipment, releasing high-performing hardware filled to the brim with consumer-facing, patented innovations. Here at Seattle Coffee Gear, we are proud to carry an extensive selection of the latest Bunn products. Whether you need a Bunn airpot brewer, commercial coffee grinder, tea brewer, hot water dispenser or other hardware product, we've got you covered. Shop Bunn’s full line below!
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
6 pounds each hopper
No Progamming - All Manual
Burr - Flat Steel
What it Covers: BUNN equipment
- Airpots, carafes, decanters and servers: 1 year parts and labor
- Circuit and control boards: 3 years parts labor
- Refrigeration equipment: 5 years parts, 1 year labor
- Burrs: 4 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your Serial Number at Bunn's Warranty Portal;
Warranty Point of Contact: BUNN
Warranty Contact Information: (217) 529-6601
Can SCG Repair? No