Get in the grind with the Capresso Infinity Plus Coffee Grinder! A refresh to the home coffee classic, the Infinity Plus offers a modern case redesign, expanded hopper capacity, and an improved grind chamber over the original Infinity. Well known as one of the best entry-level coffee grinder options on the market, the Infinity Plus offers consistency, speed and easy operation in spades. Available in classic black or in a premium metal case for quieter operation, the Infinity Plus is an excellent option for most brew methods.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Beginner
Manual: Manually grind your just-right dose.
Timed: Set a grind time for automatic dosing.
Programmable: Program multiple grind times for extra drink options.
By Weight: A built-in scale weighs coffee as it grinds for a perfect dose.Timed
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Coffee
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepped
- Updated Design: The Infinity Plus offers a few choice design changes at the hopper, adjustment markings, and grind timer.
- Larger Hopper: A redesigned hopper offers nearly 40% more capacity than the regular Infinity.
- Conical Steel Burrs: Steel conical burrs make quick work of your morning dose of beans.
- Stepped Grind Adjust: Twist the hopper to select one of 14 stepped grind settings.
- Adjustable Grind Time: Adjust grind time in 5-second intervals up to 60 seconds.
- Case Options: Choose between regular plastic and metal case options.
- Good Updates: Updated markings and timer settings go a long way in making the Infinity Plus a better daily experience than the original Infinity.
- Excellent Entry Level: Real conical burrs, solid adjustment detents, and a built-in timer make this an excellent grinder option for most brew methods.
- Pressurized Baskets Only: The Infinity's large grind adjust steps make it a poor choice for espresso grinding.
Founded in 1994 in an effort to introduce the American market to high-end European coffee makers, Capresso brings excellent versatility and precision for the home barista! Whether you’re looking for a Capresso coffee maker or want to upgrade to a high-end percolator. This Swiss company makes robust coffee machines, grinders, espresso machines, milk frothers and other staples that will help you start your home coffee journey.
570.01 | 575.05
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Timer - up to 60 sec
Stepped - Macro Settings Only
Burr - Conical Steel
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment), 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe out hopper of excess oil between refills.
- Use a product like Urnex Grindz, or disassemble to clean burrs.