If the Curtis G4 CGC Single Cup had expressive eyes and was on a wheel base it would look a lot like a coffee making co-worker of Wall-E. Smart technology goes from your added gourmet grinds to cup in no time flat. Skip paper pods and plastic coffee capsules and still get one cup convenience with real coffee from the Curtis G4 CGC.
- The Size is Right: Select from 12 oz, 16 oz, or 20 oz. options per side
- G4 Touch screen: Easy icons for one touch coffee and USB port for updates and recipe sharing.
- Brewing Modes: Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances coffee extraction
- Easy Set-Up: Factory settings deliver ideal results out of the box
- Display: Large well lit display communicates functions at a glance
- In Hot Water: Dedicated hot water faucet for making teas.
- Reduce Waste: No need brew up a whole pot of decaf or have to pour out unused carafes with a single cup solution.
- Energy saver: Automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Wilbur-Curtis equipment
- Control boards: 3 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your machine's serial number at Curtis' Warranty Portal
Warranty Point of Contact: Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.
Information: Technical Support: 1-800- 995-0417
Product Weight (lbs.)
Since 1941, the Wilbur Curtis Co. has been producing commercial coffee systems, cappuccino dispensers and other coffee-related equipment for the most demanding environments. The company was founded by Wilbur Curtis in Los Angeles and went onto produce some of the most high-tech and impressive commercial coffee brewers around. Nearly 80 years later, Curtis is still family-owned and operated. The means Curtis truly cares about quality, precision, and performance. Seattle Coffee Gear offers Curtis coffee equipment for any commercial environment.