WHAM! BAM! POW! The super hero of coffee makers, the Curtis G4 TP15S Single ThermoPro Brewer, jumps into action with one, two or three batch brewing. A 4.3 inch touch screen controls the hot brewing action. The stainless steel brew-thru thermal carafe keeps brewed coffee ready to serve at the cafe, the kitchen or the bat cave. Thermal server not included.
- ThermoPro: Stainless steel vacuum-sealed server keeps coffee fresh, hot and flavorful
- Digital Control: Brew premium gourmet coffee with the push of a button
- Brewing Modes: Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances coffee extraction
- Lock out: Prevents brewing a batch prior to achieving correct water temps
- Easy Set-Up: Factory settings deliver ideal results out of the box
- Display: The upgraded G4 has an awesome easy-to-use touch screen!
- Energy saver: Automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle.
- Super Hero: Great utility, this coffee maker fills the bill for cafe quantities of delicious coffee.
- G4 Power!: The intuitive touch screen display makes it practically fool-proof with stored recipes.
- Additional Items Required: This coffee brewer does not come with a thermal server. They are sold separately, which increases the initial investment.
Since 1941, the Wilbur Curtis Co. has been producing commercial coffee systems, cappuccino dispensers and other coffee-related equipment for the most demanding environments. The company was founded by Wilbur Curtis in Los Angeles and went onto produce some of the most high-tech and impressive commercial coffee brewers around. Nearly 80 years later, Curtis is still family-owned and operated. The means Curtis truly cares about quality, precision, and performance. Seattle Coffee Gear offers Curtis coffee equipment for any commercial environment.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Warranty Information for the Curtis G4 TP15S Single ThermoPro Brewer
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Wilbur-Curtis equipment
- Control boards: 3 years parts and labor
- Other: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
Or: Enter your machine's serial number at Curtis' Warranty Portal
Warranty Point of Contact: Wilbur Curtis Company Inc.
Information: Technical Support: 1-800- 995-0417