Looking for something special for your countertop cafe? Look no further than the Limited Edition Evergreen Diletta Bello+! Designed with natural inspiration from the trees and forests of the Pacific Northwest, we combined durable, powder-coated paint with reclaimed wood sourced and turned by Saint Anthony Industries. Inside this jewel-colored case is everything we love about the Diletta Bello+—manual controls, an E61 Group, an integrated PID, and stainless steel components throughout. We've also added a few new features out of the box, like Saint Anthony Industries' Harold Bottomless portafilter and a new optional low power Eco Mode to save on energy when not in use. The result is a show-stopping espresso machine sure to be the centerpiece of your home bar or kitchen.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Intermediate
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Moderate
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreMid-Size
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Heat Exchanger
- PID Temperature Control: View and adjust your steam boiler temperature quickly with the front-mounted PID screen.
- Shot Timer : When brewing, the PID screen doubles as a shot timer to monitor your espresso progress.
- Low Power Eco Mode : A new low-power eco mode lowers your boiler temperature to save energy costs while still offering faster recovery to brew temps.
- Programmable Preinfusion : Program up to 10 seconds of passive preinfusion for better shot consistency.
- Large Drip Tray : We added an inch to the depth of the drip tray for better cleanliness and capacity during brewing.
- Stainless Steel : A stainless steel case, frame, and boiler offers years of service for your kitchen.
- Limited Edition : This special edition Evergreen and walnut combo is limited to only 64 machines.
- Advanced Features: Additions like PID controller and programmable pre-infusion give home baristas the tools they need for improved shot quality.
- Improved Ergonomics: A larger capacity drip tray not only holds more liquids but is a larger space for a scale, and the built in shot timer increases usability.
- Bottomless Out of the Box: One the first accessories most people buy, a bottomless portafilter, is included in the box.
- Slow Starter: Like most E61 machines, the Bello+ is slow to reach thermal stability so utilize Eco mode for faster heat up times.
Warm Up: Brew Time
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Auto Shut Off
Stainless Steel and Plastic
What it Covers: Diletta Espresso Machines
- Espresso Machines: 2 years parts
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services