Looking for something special for your countertop cafe? Look no further than the Limited Edition Mazarine Blue and Walnut Diletta Bello. Designed with natural inspiration from the rare jewel-tone butterfly of the same name, we combined a durable powder-coated finish with reclaimed wood sourced and turned by Saint Anthony Industries. Inside this colored case is everything we love about the Diletta Bello—manual controls, an E61 Group, powerful heat-exchange boiler, and stainless steel components throughout. We've also added a few new features out of the box, like Saint Anthony Industries' Harold Bottomless portafilter and a new optional Eco Mode switch to save on energy when not in use. The result is a show-stopping espresso machine sure to be the centerpiece of your home bar or kitchen.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Intermediate
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Manual
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreMid-Size
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Heat Exchanger
- Handcrafted Artistry: Each Diletta machine is built by hand in Milan, Italy. Reclaimed walnut furniture comes custom from Saint Anthony Industries in Utah.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is used for the Bello's boiler and frame, while its steel case features a hard-wearing (and gorgeous) Mazarine Blue powdercoat finish.
- Manual Controls: All-manual brew and steam controls make you focus on your barista skills for good coffee.
- Heat Exchanger: A 1.8L heat exchange style boiler allows for simultaneous brewing and steaming.
- Limited Edition: The Mazarine Blue powdercoat finish and walnut furniture make this limited run Bello a unique piece of countertop artwork.
- Eco Mode: A switch mounted under the case enables an optional 1-hour idle timer to save energy.
- SCG Exclusive: The Diletta Bello is available only at Seattle Coffee Gear.
Warm Up: Brew Time
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Auto Shut Off
Stainless Steel and Plastic
What it Covers: Diletta Espresso Machines
- Espresso Machines: 2 years parts
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Compare Similar Machines
|Rocket Espresso Appartamento Espresso Machine||Nuova Simonelli Musica Espresso Machine||Diletta Bello Espresso Machine|
As low as $1,850
As low as $2,795
As low as $1,699
|Auto Shut Off||No||No||No|
|Boiler Design||Heat Exchanger||Heat Exchanger||Heat Exchanger|
|Boiler Volume||1.8 L||2 liter||1.8L|
|Cup Clearance||3.5 inches||3.5 inches||4 inches|
|Depth||17 inches||16.0 inches||17.75 inches|
|Height||14.25 inches||16.75 inches||14.5 inches|
|Reservoir Size||2.5 L||3 liter||3L|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||25 minutes||13:30|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||10.5 inches||12.75 inches||11 inches|