Make the most of your home espresso setup with the Limited Edition Evergreen Diletta Mio. Made to match the larger Evergreen Diletta Bello+, this limited edition model pairs a deep green powdercoat case with a walnut bottomless portafilter custom-turned by Saint Anthony Industries. This special release draws its inspiration from the fields and forests of Washington, steeped in rich gem-tone green and dark-earth browns. This supremely capable compact machine comes equipped with a PID-controlled brew boiler, a second steam circuit for side-by-side milk frothing, and an adjustable eco-mode that saves on electricity costs when not in use. With a ground-up focus on espresso quality and efficiency, the Diletta Mio makes an excellent countertop companion for your morning cup.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Intermediate
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Moderate
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreCompact
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Boiler + Thermoblock
- PID Brew Boiler: A sized-just-right insulated brew boiler carefully balances quick heat times with thermal mass for shot stability.
- Second Steam Circuit: A discrete 1000W thermoblock brings on-demand steaming for the occasional cappuccino or latte.
- Shot Timer: The PID screen doubles as a shot timer to help you keep track of your shots.
- Pressure Gauge: The Mio's brew pressure gauge makes dialing in and diagnosing shot quality easy.
- Adjustable OPV: An externally adjustable OPV lets more advanced users dial in pressure at the group.
- Eco Mode: The Mio's optional Eco timer aims to save you energy without affecting your workflow; programming is set in 10 minute intervals for up to 240 minutes of idle time.
- Limited Edition: Only 48 pieces in this limited run, once the Evergreen Mio sells out, its gone!
- Outsized Performance: Most machines that can brew and steam at the same time require large boilers that take time to warm up, but the Mio clever dual water circuits mean that morning cappuccino isn't far away.
- Tons of Control: With an externally adjustable OPV and PID temperature controller, you can set up shot just the way you want them.
- Extra Capacity: A surprisingly large drip tray will save you extra trips to the sink.
- Take Your Time: The Mio is perfectly capable of producing latte art quality textured milk, but it's slower than its full-size compatriots, so be patient.
17 inches w/ Portafilter
Warm Up: Brew Time
Single Boiler and ThermoBlock
Auto Shut Off
What it Covers: Diletta Espresso Machines
- Espresso Machines: 2 years parts
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services