Diletta Mio Espresso Machine - Limited Edition Mazarine
Make the most of your home espresso setup with the Limited Edition Mazarine Blue Diletta Mio. Made to match the larger Mazarine Diletta Bello, this limited edition model pairs a boldly blue powdercoat case with a walnut bottomless portafilter custom-turned by Saint Anthony Industries. This special release draws its inspiration from the Mazarine Butterfly, a rare species renowned for its gem-toned wings and reddish-brown trim. This supremely capable compact machine comes equipped with a PID-controlled brew boiler, a second steam circuit for side-by-side milk frothing, and an adjustable eco-mode that saves on electricity costs when not in use. With a ground-up focus on espresso quality and efficiency, the Diletta Mio makes an excellent countertop companion for your morning cup.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Intermediate
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Moderate
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreCompact
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Boiler + Thermoblock
- Limited Edition: This limited edition Mio comes in a Mazarine Blue powdercoat finish with a walnut-handled bottomless portafilter.
- PID Brew Boiler: A sized-just-right insulated brew boiler carefully balances quick heat times with thermal mass for shot stability.
- Second Steam Circuit: A discrete 1000W thermoblock brings on-demand steaming for the occasional cappuccino or latte.
- Shot Timer: The PID screen doubles as a shot timer to help you keep track of your shots.
- Pressure Gauge: The Mio's brew pressure gauge makes dialing in and diagnosing shot quality easy.
- Adjustable OPV: An externally adjustable OPV lets more advanced users dial in pressure at the group.
- Eco Mode: The Mio's optional Eco timer aims to save you energy without affecting your workflow; programming is set in 10 minute intervals for up to 240 minutes of idle time.
- Handcrafted Artistry: Each Diletta machine is built by hand in Milan, Italy. Reclaimed walnut furniture comes custom from Saint Anthony Industries in Utah.
17 inches w/ Portafilter
Warm Up: Brew Time
Single Boiler and ThermoBlock
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Stainless Steel and Plastic
What it Covers: Diletta Espresso Machines
- Espresso Machines: 2 years parts
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Compare Similar Machines
|Rancilio Silvia PID Espresso Machine||Ascaso Steel Duo Espresso Machine||Diletta Mio Espresso Machine|
$995 Regular Price $1,195
As low as $1,299
|Auto Shut Off||No||Yes||Yes|
|Boiler Design||Single Boiler||Thermoblock||Single Boiler and ThermoBlock|
|Cup Clearance||3 inches||3.5 inches||3 inches|
|Depth||11.0 inches||12.5 inches||17 inches w/ Portafilter|
|Height||13.5 inches||15 inches||15 inches|
|Programmability||PID, Pre-infusion, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||2L||60 oz||2 L|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||3:30||3:28||6:22|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||9.5 inches||10.5 inches||10.75 inches|