Make the most of your home espresso setup with the Limited Edition Mazarine Blue Diletta Mio. Made to match the larger Mazarine Diletta Bello, this limited edition model pairs a boldly blue powdercoat case with a walnut bottomless portafilter custom-turned by Saint Anthony Industries. This special release draws its inspiration from the Mazarine Butterfly, a rare species renowned for its gem-toned wings and reddish-brown trim. This supremely capable compact machine comes equipped with a PID-controlled brew boiler, a second steam circuit for side-by-side milk frothing, and an adjustable eco-mode that saves on electricity costs when not in use. With a ground-up focus on espresso quality and efficiency, the Diletta Mio makes an excellent countertop companion for your morning cup.
Beginner: Simple controls and forgiving pressurized baskets help new users brew better.
Intermediate: For the daily barista looking for finer shot controls and higher machine quality.
Expert: For the espresso enthusiast who needs premium components and cutting-edge brew features.Intermediate
Manual: Manual dosing and steaming puts drink quality in your hands.
Moderate: Espresso programming adds consistency to every drink you make.
Automatic: Automated brewing and steaming make espresso even easier.Moderate
Compact: 8" Width or less
Mid-Size: 8-12" Width
Full-Size: 12" Width or moreCompact
Single Boiler: A single boiler handles both brewing and steaming.
Double Boiler: Dedicated brew and steam boilers allow for increased consistency.
Thermoblock: A quick-heating boiler alternative for faster warm-up times.
Heat Exchanger: Flash-heated brew water and a large steam boiler lets you brew and steam simultaneously.
Boiler+Thermoblock: A traditional boiler for brewing with a thermoblock for instant steaming.
Double Thermoblock: Two dedicated thermoblocks offer instant brewing and steaming.Boiler + Thermoblock
- Limited Edition: This limited edition Mio comes in a Mazarine Blue powdercoat finish with a walnut-handled bottomless portafilter.
- PID Brew Boiler: A sized-just-right insulated brew boiler carefully balances quick heat times with thermal mass for shot stability.
- Second Steam Circuit: A discrete 1000W thermoblock brings on-demand steaming for the occasional cappuccino or latte.
- Shot Timer: The PID screen doubles as a shot timer to help you keep track of your shots.
- Pressure Gauge: The Mio's brew pressure gauge makes dialing in and diagnosing shot quality easy.
- Adjustable OPV: An externally adjustable OPV lets more advanced users dial in pressure at the group.
- Eco Mode: The Mio's optional Eco timer aims to save you energy without affecting your workflow; programming is set in 10 minute intervals for up to 240 minutes of idle time.
- Handcrafted Artistry: Each Diletta machine is built by hand in Milan, Italy. Reclaimed walnut furniture comes custom from Saint Anthony Industries in Utah.
17 inches w/ Portafilter
Warm Up: Brew Time
Single Boiler and ThermoBlock
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Stainless Steel and Plastic
What it Covers: Diletta Espresso Machines
- Espresso Machines: 2 years parts
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Compare Similar Machines
|Rancilio Silvia PID Espresso Machine||Ascaso Steel Duo Espresso Machine||Diletta Mio Espresso Machine|
As low as $1,195
As low as $1,725
As low as $1,299
|Auto Shut Off||No||Yes||Yes|
|Boiler Design||Single Boiler||Thermoblock||Single Boiler and ThermoBlock|
|Boiler Volume||12 ounces||400ml|
|Cup Clearance||3 inches||3.5 inches||3 inches|
|Depth||11.0 inches||12.5 inches||17 inches w/ Portafilter|
|Height||13.5 inches||15 inches||15 inches|
|Programmability||PID, Pre-infusion, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||67 ounces||60 oz||2 L|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||3:30||3:28||6:22|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||9.5 inches||10.5 inches||10.75 inches|