The moment in which you pull the perfect shot of espresso is typically accompanied by an exclamation of happiness. Our favorite? Eureka (often with a high-five, followed by three more shots of espresso)! Here to help make that perfect shot a reality, the Eureka Zenith Neo 65 has a long list of features and high-end grinding credentials that make it a perfect fit for a professional coffee bar or high-end home. It features two programmable dosing options and large 65mm burrs with a micrometrical - yes, that's a word! - grind adjustment for a quick and accurate grind quality. The Zenith Neo 65 E allows for custom adjustment of both the portafilter angle and the dispensing spout for the perfect portafilter fill, both of which are convenient features not found on many other grinders. The Zenith also includes a new anti-clumping device that assures a virtually clump-free grind.
Beginner: Stepped grind adjustments and simple controls help anyone get grinding.
Intermediate: Grinders offering accurate grind controls and programmable dosing for daily coffee drinkers.
Expert: Stepless grind adjustments and pro-barista features make these the top of the line in coffee grinding.Expert
Manual: Manually grind your just-right dose.
Timed: Set a grind time for automatic dosing.
Programmable: Program multiple grind times for extra drink options.
By Weight: A built-in scale weighs coffee as it grinds for a perfect dose.Programmable
Espresso: Designed for precision grinds at fine settings just for espresso.
Coffee: Consistent at coarser grind settings for slow brew coffee methods (no unpressurized espresso baskets).
Espresso and Coffee: Capable of consistent grinding in both espresso and slow brew ranges.Espresso
Stepped: Notched, labeled settings for easy adjustability and repeatability.
Stepless: Precision stepless adjustment allows for micro-changes to grind size.Stepless
- LCD Display: Easy and convenient controls make adjusting grind functions easy to understand.
- Stepless Grind Settings: Stepless grinder with Micrometric adjustment makes dialing in the perfect grind easy. Grind adjustments are made to the bottom burr, meaning that the 65E does not lose its calibration after disassembly and cleaning of the internal burrs, saving valuable time and coffee.
- 65mm Flat Burrs: With large 65mm flat burrs the 65e is not only accurate but fast! This grinder will keep up in even the busiest of applications.
- Dosing Options: Utilize the two programmable dosing options or the continuous mode.
- On-Demand: This version of the Zenith grinds individually. Click here for the doser version.
- Easy Grind Adjustment: It's easy to dial-in and maintain the perfect grind with the 65 E's micrometrical adjustment wheel.
- Minimal Clumping: The Eureka Zenith produces a fine grind with minimal clumping.
- Heavy Duty Design: The Zenith 65 E make quite an impression with its heavy duty industrial look.
- It's Tall: This grinder won't fit under any (home) kitchen cabinet we've ever seen.
How Does it Compare?
The Eureka Zenith 65 E is one of the best grinders we have tested in this price range. The grind quality it produces matches that of much more expensive commercial grinders.
Eureka’s selection of grinders offer superior performance and grind quality. Built by hand in Florence, Italy, Eureka’s home and commercial grinders bring phenomenal coffee to the comfort of your kitchen. Powerful burrs in a variety of sizes and configurations provide high quality grounds that will enhance your brewing on any machine. Discover a full catalog of Eureka brewers and step up your coffee game today.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee
What it Covers: Eureka Grinders
- Home Use: 1 year parts and labor
- Commercial Use: 1 year parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear, read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? Yes, read more about our repair services
Care and Maintenance
- Clean out the bean hopper every week or so to remove any potential oils that may have built up over time.
- We recommend using Grindz every couple of weeks, depending on frequency of use.