Make your morning coffee even easier with the Jura E4 Superautomatic Espresso Machine. Designed to deliver quality espresso and coffee at the touch of a button, the E4 offers a minimalist low-touch interface and programmable drink recipes. A separate hot water circuit also allows for Americanos or tea at the turn of a switch. Equipped with a bevy of Jura's proprietary tech—like their Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P) for deeper flavor, Clearyl Smart water filtration, and Jura WifiConnect compatibility (not included)—the E4 comes ready to brew just for you.
Custom Drinks: Customize drink options like strength, volume, and temperature to your drink menu.
Advanced: Program everything from milk texture to coffee flavor profile in addition to basic custom drink functionality.
User Profiles: Save your just-right drink programming for every recipe in an individual user profile.Custom Drinks
Compact: 10" Width or Less
Full-Size: 10" Width or MoreFull-Size
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.
- Full Size Superautomatic: The Jura E4 comes equipped with Jura's full-size brew chamber, brewing between 5 and 16 grams of coffee per drink.
- Coffee Only: Specialized for coffee or espresso specialties only, the E4 does not come equipped with a milk system for steaming.
- Double Tap: Brew two shots or coffees in a row with the simple double press of a recipe button.
- Hot Water: A dedicated hot water circuit heats up to 300mL of hot water for tea or Americanos.
- Programmable Recipes: Set and save your ideal dose strength and coffee length for both espresso and coffee options.
- Quality Focus: Between adjustable settings, Jura's P.E.P. brewing system and Jura's Aroma burrs this superauto is able to make a stellar espresso or cup of coffee.
- Full Size: This Jura can make espressos with up to a 16g dose for a true espresso experience.
- No Cappuccinos: A coffee focused machine so you'll need to find an alternative way to heat and froth milk.
Jura superautomatic espresso machines offer simplicity and performance whether you’re brewing a shot of espresso to be enjoyed on its own or in a classic café milk drink. With simple interfaces, easy to manage Clearyl water filtration, and Jura’s P.E.P. extraction process, these machines are a compelling option in the superauto category.
Adjustable; 2.5 to 4.5 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year Jura WE Professional Line; all Capresso-branded equipment, 2 Years All other Jura superautomatic espresso machines
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).