Free more time in your daily schedule with the Open Box Jura E8 superautomatic espresso machine. The E8 combines Jura's newest espresso brewing process with labor-saving features like automatic milk frothing, cleaning profiles, and a brand new smart water system that lets you know when it's time to swap out filters. With this new technology in place, you'll have to run less descaling cycles than other machines, which means more coffee and less work in your already busy day.
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.Capuccinatore/siphon
- Intelligent Water System (IWS): Jura's newest water filter, the IWS offers high-end water filtration with a built-in RFID chip that lets you know exactly when it needs replacing.
- Pulse Extraction Process (PEP): A proprietary take on espresso brewing, PEP regulates brew pressure and seeks to offer better crema and tastier shots.
- Automatic Milk Frothing: The milk siphon offers automatic milk frothing with minor control over foam texture with the built-in dial.
- Easy Care: Automatic rinse profiles and a milk system cleaning routine makes it extra easy to maintain your machine.
- Programming Prowess: A bevy of programming options let you set grind, dose, temperature, volume and milk options.
- Open Box: This is an open box product..
13.5 inches; extra clearance required for bypass doses access
Product Weight (lbs.)
Milk Volume, Temperature, Shot Time, Milk Foam
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
2.4" to 4.5"
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year Jura WE Professional Line; all Capresso-branded equipment, 2 Years All other Jura superautomatic espresso machines
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).
Care and Maintenance
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets.
- Soap out drip tray and reservoir weekly.