Jura E8 Superautomatic Espresso Machine
Free more time in your daily schedule with the Jura E8 superautomatic espresso machine. The E8 combines Jura's newest espresso brewing process with labor-saving features like automatic milk frothing, cleaning profiles, and a brand new smart water system that lets you know when it's time to swap out filters. With this new technology in place, you'll have to run less descaling cycles than other machines, which means more coffee and less work in your already busy day.
- Intelligent Water System (IWS) - Jura's newest water filter, the IWS offers high-end water filtration with a built-in RFID chip that lets you know exactly when it needs replacing.
- Pulse Extraction Process (PEP) - A proprietary take on espresso brewing, PEP regulates brew pressure and seeks to offer better crema and tastier shots.
- Automatic Milk Frothing - The milk siphon offers automatic milk frothing with minor control over foam texture with the built-in dial.
- Easy Care - Automatic rinse profiles and a milk system cleaning routine makes it extra easy to maintain your machine.
- Programming Prowess - A bevy of programming options let you set grind, dose, temperature, volume and milk options.
- Sweet Shot - Shots from the E8 and its big brother, the Z6 are truly phenomenal for a superauto.
- Froth Control - Not only a one-touch machine, the E8 offers an adjustable dial to get your ideal milk foam.
- Maintenance Magic - Jura is king of free-cleaning, and the E8's addition of the smart filter makes maintenance a snap to keep up with.
- Shiny - Piano black is a dead giveaway, fingerprints galore.
How Does it Compare?
A replacement at a similar price point as the Jura C9, F7 or F8, The E8 offers additional new features like Jura's patented Pulse Extraction Process (PEP) and Intelligent Water System (IWS).
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment), 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).
Care and Maintenance
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets.
- Soap out drip tray and reservoir weekly.
E8 Piano Black
13.5 inches; extra clearance required for bypass doser access
Product Weight (lbs.)
Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Shot Time, Milk Foam
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
2.5'' to 4.5''
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Jura superautomatic espresso machines offer simplicity and performance whether you’re brewing a shot of espresso to be enjoyed on its own or in a classic café milk drink. With simple interfaces, easy to manage Clearyl water filtration, and Jura’s P.E.P. extraction process, these machines are a compelling option in the superauto category.
Compare Similar Machines
|Breville Oracle Touch Espresso Machine||Philips 3200 LatteGo Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Miele CM6350 Coffee System|
$2,099 Regular Price $2,299
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Available Portafilters||Pressurized, Non-Pressurized, Bottomless||Pressurized||Pressurized|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||10 ounces||12 ounces|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler||Thermoblock||Thermoblock|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||4 inches||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches||Adjustable up to 5.5 inches|
|Depth||17 inches including portafilter||17 inches||16.75 inches|
|Height||17.75 inches||14.5 inches||14.12 inches|
|Programmability||Temperature, Custom Drinks, Favorites, Shot Time, Milk Temperature, Milk Foam||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Shot Time||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Custom Drinks, Profiles, Pre-infusion, Shot Time|
|Reservoir Size||84 ounces||1.8 L||62 ounces|
|Recommended For||Coffee Press|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||10 minutes||1:07|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||14.5 inches||9.5 inches||10 inches|