The Jura Ena 8 brings bold, cutting edge design in a kitchen-friendly compact case. A radical departure from the basic boxy shape of most superautomatics, the Ena 8 offers striking good looks in a stamp-size footprint. The Ena 8 begins in a sloping brushed aluminum face that plays well with its coordinated-kitchen red, white, or black case colors. Capping off the machine is a prominent jewel-facet water column reservoir that helps keep the rest of the case thin while offering easy access for refills. Inside, you'll enjoy a bevy of labor-saving Jura features—one-touch brewing, smart water filtration, P.E.P variable pressure brewing, automatic maintenance cycles—and 10 drink recipes that can be individually tailored to your liking.
Custom Drinks: Customize drink options like strength, volume, and temperature to your drink menu.
Advanced: Program everything from milk texture to coffee flavor profile in addition to basic custom drink functionality.
User Profiles: Save your just-right drink programming for every recipe in an individual user profile.User Profiles
Compact: 10" Width or Less
Full-Size: 10" Width or MoreFull-Size
Carafe: Detachable milk carafe for automatic steaming.
Siphon: A long tube that draws milk from a pitcher or jug for automatic steaming.
Wand: A steam wand that gives you control over milk temperature and texture.
None: No milk steaming capabilities.Capuccinatore/siphon
- Compact Case: A slim and short case means the Ena 8 will fit in almost any kitchen.
- One-Touch: A single tap will have your latte or cappuccino in-hand in seconds.
- Drink Options: Choose from 10 dedicated drink recipes that can be tailored to your tastes.
- P.E.P Brewing: A variable pressure brew chamber offers deeper flavor with every shot.
- Intelligent Water Filtration: Jura's Clearyl Smart filters feature RFID tags that track usage automatically and will alert you when its time to change your filter.
- Bypass Doser: Looking to brew decaf or try a new coffee? A bypass dosing chute lets you scoop in pre-ground coffee on the fly.
- Case Design: Attention to detail on the Ena 8 is excellent. Case blocking is classic golden ratio, the otherwise minimalist lines are broken up by circular visual cues, they even ribboned the spout track as a contrast line along the rest of the case. This will look good in your kitchen.
- Compact Quality: Unlike most things, the Ena 8 doesn't sacrifice features to fit its tiny frame. Jura packs a lot of tech in, and it shows.
- Good Coffee: The Ena 8 offers competitive coffee quality with its full-size brethren.
- Refill, Please: One thing you are sacrificing with the Ena 8 is space. We could barely squeeze 5 ounces of coffee in the hopper, and the reservoir is small enough (36 ounces) they had to release a smaller water filter to save you some precious ounces.
- Price: You definitely pay the premium for the Ena 8's design language and technology inside.
Jura superautomatic espresso machines offer simplicity and performance whether you’re brewing a shot of espresso to be enjoyed on its own or in a classic café milk drink. With simple interfaces, easy to manage Clearyl water filtration, and Jura’s P.E.P. extraction process, these machines are a compelling option in the superauto category.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Favorites, Shot Time
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
Adjustable: 2 to 5 inches
Warm Up: Brew Time
Auto Shut Off
Bean Hopper Capacity
Metal and Plastic
What it Covers: Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
Length: 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment), 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
Who Supports the Warranty: Jura
Warranty Contact Information: 800-767-3554
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No
Can SCG Repair? No
Note:Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).
Compare Similar Machines
|Saeco Xelsis Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Philips 3200 LatteGo Superautomatic Espresso Machine||Miele CM6150 Coffee System|
As low as $1,799
|Auto Shut Off||Yes||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||12 ounces||10 ounces||12 oz|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||Adjustable; 3" to 6"||Adjustable: 3 to 5.5 inches||Adjustable up to 5.5"|
|Depth||20 inches||17 inches||16.75 inches|
|Height||15.5 inches||14.5 inches||14.12 inches|
|Programmability||Milk Volume, Temperature, Custom Drinks, Favorites, Profiles, Shot Time, Milk Temperature, Milk Foam||Milk Volume, Temperature, Dose, Shot Time||Temperature, Dose, Custom Drinks, Profiles, Pre-infusion|
|Reservoir Size||2 liter||1.8 L||62 oz|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1:30||1:07|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Width||11 inches||9.5 inches||10 inches|