La Marzocco arrives on the scene with an updated look and fresh perspective with the Linea PB. The first update for the Linea line in almost 25 years and appropriately named after Linea’s head designer, Piero Bambi. This update features new electronics and improved component longevity for a sleek look that grants the barista additional control through the machine’s interface.
- Dual Boiler: Separate boilers work to enhance brewing and steaming production.
- Digital Display: Provides the barista with a flow pulse counter, shot timer, boiler temperatures, system alerts and USB firmware updates.
- Energy Saver: Help save the planet (and your wallet!) by taking advantage of the programmable stand-by mode.
- PID: Allows you the ability to electronically control the brew temperature.
- USB: Easily update firmware!
About La Marzocco
From top of the line home espresso machines to a wide range of commercial options, La Marzocco delivers. The Italian espresso authority was founded in 1927 in Florence, and has been a premier manufacturer of high-end espresso machines since the very beginning. Classic designs and construction meet incredibile innovations in espresso brewing to build a catalog of beloved machines.
2 Group: 21.00 inches | 3 Group: 21.00 inches
2 Group: 28.00 inches | 3 Group: 37.50 inches
2 Group: 23.00 inches | 3 Group: 23.00 inches
2 Group: 4600W | 3 Group: 6100W
2 Group: 3.4 liters (Coffee Boiler) 7.0 liters (Steam Boiler)
3 Group: 5.0 liters (Coffee Boiler) 11.0 liters (Steam Boiler)
Product Weight (lbs.)
What it Covers: La Marzocco commercial espresso machines
Length: 13 months parts and labor
Warranty Point of Contact: Seattle Coffee Gear
Contact Information: 866-372-4734 or email at email@example.com
Note: La Marzocco commercial espresso machines are covered by a limited commercial-class warranty, which includes parts only and assistance with coordinating on-site repair services. Self installation or improper water quality may void your commercial warranty. Please discuss with your commercial sales rep for more information.
Care and Maintenance
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use