Grind greatness is yours with the Macap M42D Espresso Grinder. Built for the demands of a commercial coffeeshop, the M42D offers ultra-precise stepless dosing, programmable grind times, and digital controls that let you adjust dosing style and monitor usage. 58mm hardened steel burrs and a redesigned chute from the original M4 means cleaner dosing and less mess than before. Best of all, the M42D brings a sturdy, long-lasting build that will keep up with your espresso needs for years of service.
- 58mm Flat Burrs: These hardened steel burrs offer a balance between speed and efficiency of grinding.
- Stepless Grind Adjust: A stepless style burr adjustment allows nearly infinite fine grind settings for perfect espresso.
- Adjustment Knob: A collar style grind setting ring with the addition of a very fine worm dial makes very small, accurate changes easier than in other designs.
- Programmable Dosing: Multiple dosing times can be programmed digitally, as can dosing style; tap to grind, or press-and-hold.
- Digital Dial: Grinder interface is managed with a tactile jogwheel, instead of a small touchscreen or button pad.
- Venetian Craftsmanship: All Macap grinders are built by hand in Venice, Italy.
- Grind Adjustment: Stepless grind adjusts are great for precision, but often are hard to control in small increments. The screw-style adjust on the wheel, however makes very fine grind adjustments a snap.
- Workflow-Focused: The M42D's focus is firmly on workflow, with priorities paid to things like adjustable dosing style, portafilter compatibility, and a control scheme that cant be easily bumped or swiped in error.
- No Big Moves: The screw-style grind adjust is great for precision, but gets old quickly if you attempt to make wide/large changes.
Bean Hopper Capacity
Stepless - Infinite Settings
Burr - Flat Steel