Brew up a peaceful batch of steady flowing pour-over coffee with the Melitta Signature Tritan Pour-Over brewer. Designed after the experience of expert brewers, the Melitta Signature Tritan brewer features two viewing holes to easily monitor coffee overflow, as well as internal longitudinal ridges for an effortless extraction of consistently balanced flavors. Not to mention–the Signature brewers are all made top-shelf dishwasher safe! Enjoy your coffee that much more with your choice of red or clear in Melitta's Signature Tritan Pour-Over brewer.
- Filters Included: Box comes packed with a starter set of #4 Melitta cone coffee filters.
- Dishwasher safe: Just pop it on the top shelf of your dishwasher when you're done!
- BPA free: Made with Copolyester, BPA-free material.
- Viewing windows: Designed with two viewing holes at the base to help prevent overflowing.
- Full-Height Ridges: Coffee extraction is optimized for flavor with vertical ridges along inside of brewer, to create uniformed streams of coffee flow.
Legendary German-based coffee filter brand Melitta was founded in 1908 by a housewife named Melitta Bentz in Dresden, Germany. Melitta is credited with inventing the first coffee filter in 1908. This innovative filter design allowed for a larger filtration area, which meant improved extraction. From there, Melitta further improved upon the cone filter and still makes enhancements to it today. Seattle Coffee Gear is proud to offer cone and basket filters from Melitta.
Product Weight (lbs.)